GDT: Game 39: Coyotes @ Ducks - 8PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Due to the Coyotes 8 game losing streak all GDT making activities are hereby halted. All GDTs will be copy/pasted from past GDTs as-is until further notice

y2SNNYo.png
|Ladies and Gentlemen, the Coyotes look promising so I think it's time we look into the future....

The future, Conan? |
eppubLf.png

All the way to the year.... 3000 |
y2SNNYo.png

In the Year 3000.....|
EvZWU6Z.png
Tb4Wbtw.png
|Max Domi Christian Dvorak, and Anthony Duclair will team up to form the greatest checking line in the history of the NHL after Dave Tippett finally forms his dream first line consisting of Jeff Halpern, Dave Moss, and Kyle Chipchura.

In the Year 3000.....|
EvZWU6Z.png
2xFeZhs.png
|Dylan Strome will play 3 games in a row.

In the Year 3000.....|
EvZWU6Z.png
Tb4Wbtw.png
|Brad Richardson wins the Art Ross trophy after getting a game winning assist deflected off the backside of Dave Moss on the last game of the season, simultaneously droping the Coyotes to 3rd overall.

In the Year 3000.....|
EvZWU6Z.png
2xFeZhs.png
|Tyson Nash will return to the ice and finally realize his dream of being a front net presence, only to see the NHL expand the crease by 3 feet.

In the Year 3000.....|
EvZWU6Z.png
Tb4Wbtw.png
|The Coyotes broadcast is entirely silent, as Matt McConnell promised for one night not to contract the word will.

In the Year 3000.....|
EvZWU6Z.png
2xFeZhs.png
|Shane Doan will exceed all expectations, suiting up again for the Coyotes in dramatic fashion, wearing a blue jump suit and possessing superhuman strength. He is still the slowest player on the team.
In the Year 3000.....|
EvZWU6Z.png
Tb4Wbtw.png
| The Coyotes Will Defeat the Ducks Tonight!!!!

:coyotes @ :ducks

TV: FS-AZ PLUS
Radio: 620 AM
7:00 PM

MDiuBkx.png

Goalies |
Gibson|Domingue
8476434.jpg
|
8475839.jpg

Notes and such:

Due to the Coyotes 8 game losing streak all GDT making activities are hereby halted. All GDTs will be copy/pasted from past GDTs as-is until further notice

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
The losing streak ends here. It is impossible for them to lose this game. Not going to happen. No way no how.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
^Ugh Erat. I didn't even hate him that much then but I retroactively do for some reason I haven't figured out.

It's really too bad I'm on GDT strike too because I have an idea kicking around that might top my previous efforts.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Dear God.

Our roster now is a lot better than that, and we have Mike Smith currently playing on god mode.

Yet we're still just as bad as that years team. #FireTippett

Just a testament to what a worthless piece of **** Tippett is.

I hope he gets fired from this team, gets hired by another team, so we get out of his joke of a contract, then gets fired immediately from that team, never works in this league again, has his wife leave him for Tyson Nash, and then dies alone.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Just a testament to what a worthless piece of **** Tippett is.

I hope he gets fired from this team, gets hired by another team, so we get out of his joke of a contract, then gets fired immediately from that team, never works in this league again, has his wife leave him for Tyson Nash, and then dies alone.

I'm worried about you CC, that is far too kind for Dave.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Did anyone watch this? I would have turned the tv off as soon as I saw that abomination on the screen.

Of course people did...rooting for us to lose, 'member? This was pretty much the every day lineup after the TDL. Jeez, selective memory much? :laugh:

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Ok, Yotes, Im bringing two new people to the game tomorrow
They are in their 90's and from the hinterlands....Richmond Kentucky.
They are watching tonights game as a primer.
Im not asking for much.....Limit the dump and chase...do fast things and light up the lights behind the opposing goalie.....not much is it?
They're buying the Onion Rings at the Yard House tomorrow before the game...
Make me look good boys.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Has to get work visa in order.

I have a few questions:

Perhaps these belong elsewhere, but Holland was in the same boat and i'ts strange to me. At a glance, missed games between these two players would probably around $25K or more*.

1. Does the receiving team pay the salary, despite the missed games, or does the salary remain until the player arrives?

1.a. Does it matter if the player was traded and ran into visa issues vs. being picked up off waiver wire?

1.b. If the answer to 1.a. is "yes", could this be remedied through contract writing?

2. How is it, these players can travel with their Canadian teams, but not travel to meet their new US team, to play until their work visa is amended? Especially if they maintain a residence in Canada during the brief period?

* While this seems minuscule, this money could be used to get STH's an additional fifty cents off hot dogs, beer and popcorn. :sarcasm:

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Perhaps these belong elsewhere, but Holland was in the same boat and i'ts strange to me.

I figured the delay had something to do with Burmistrov being Russian. I have a friend who once worked for the State Dept who had the most interesting co-workers. I stood at a barbecue 5 years ago and listened to this lady who'd worked in St. Petersburg describe her tale of trying to expedite Malkin's visa for 15 minutes.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I figured the delay had something to do with Burmistrov being Russian. I have a friend who once worked for the State Dept who had the most interesting co-workers. I stood at a barbecue 5 years ago and listened to this lady who'd worked in St. Petersburg describe her tale of trying to expedite Malkin's visa for 15 minutes.

I heard he's a hacker and suspicion is high!

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
The 2014-15 version managed 34 points after 38 games. This season's team could only get 27.

<Sigh>

Because even with as bad of a talent pool as was on that team, it speaks volumes to how much even a little experience can do. I fully expect our youth to be better than those players down the line, but not necessarily at 40 games into their first season...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad