GDT: Game 39: Coyotes @ Avalanche - 7PM - FSA Rick Tocchet's NHL18 Edition

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
If any of you get the chance to see the Crouse goal from the Avs feed, I highly recommend it.

NICE MOVE, CUTS IN, NICE PASS IN FRONT, TIP.. score.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
With that win we've officially caught up to the point pace of.....
The 2016-2017 Avalanche. Good job everybody.

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, but both us and Buffalo will get passed by Edmonton.
When will we finally get our chance to ruin a 1OA? Edmonton or Buffalo get to do it every year. I have complete confidence we can ruin a top prospect just as well as they can, if not better. Hasn’t anyone noticed how many potentially good players we ruin all the time?!

Reactions: CC96 and Yandover

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
When will we finally get our chance to ruin a 1OA? Edmonton or Buffalo get to do it every year. I have complete confidence we can ruin a top prospect just as well as they can, if not better. Hasn’t anyone noticed how many potentially good players we ruin all the time?!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Fischer looks better and better the more opportunities he gets on a scoring line. Almost like he's learning and getting better with more playing time with skilled players. Shocking isn't it? Wonder if a few other guys could use that same opportunity?

Yup. These kids have the talent and need playing time.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Hey we scored 3 goals! I was happy to see Crouse bury that last goal. I will give credit to Archibald on that pass too... well played. Crouse is one of my favs, what can I say.

But yea, imagine a world where the Yotes could be dangerous on a five on three powerplay! Oh goodness I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Reactions: RemoAZ

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Always love a win. Compact work, great effort everywhere and the Crouse demolition job at the end was delightful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad