GDT: Game 39: Columbus at Toronto | 1/9 7:30PM EST

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
:laugh:

As a Leaf fan, I can definitely say the above happens very rarely. In fact, what you will likely see from the Leafs is what they've done the last 15 games - play lazy, without any effort, no sustained pressure, and now a new coach who will treat the lines like a slot machine and switch them up every 5 minutes. Then, by the time it's 10 min left, we'll start playing hard (even though we'll be down, like, 5-1) and the players will try to fool the fans into the effort put in for just the last 10 minutes and the crowd will not buy it, because they know...

... and will start booing.

I would come in and say good luck, but I'm an honest man. The team is playing like **** right now and I see no turnaround in sight. Just about every Leaf fan has as pegged down for a loss, so I don't think you'll need any luck. Relentless, hard working teams like you guys tend to give us total fits.

I really like that last line about being relentless. Yum.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Rimer....."not to throw any fire on the water".........................and we're off!:laugh:

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Look on the first page of NHL scorers and #19 is still there..........and there are still vocal critics of his play on this board:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad