BRUINS GDT GAME 39 -12/29 - Scufflin' Up To Buffalo - Bruins @ Sabres - 7pm ET - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Heading to this one, first live bruins game a in couple years so hoping for a good one. Anyone know of any shuttles that run from Niagara Falls Canada to the arena area? Spending the night in niagara and would prefer not driving.
I don’t know of any shuttle that you could take ,there is a shuttle to the airport,but other than that ,I think you would have to cab it,which would get pretty pricey.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Multi-point night from JFK let's go baby wooooooooooooooooooo
Not with Acciari on his line. Yuck.

Heinen-BERGERON-PASTRNAK
Nordstrom-KRECJI-DeBrusk
Donato-JFK-Acciari
Kuraly-Cave-Wagner

Three true NHL threats in the line-up. Ouch.

Reactions: gumgum

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
5 out of 12 4th line forwards. It’s not rocket science knowing that’s not conducive to long term success.

Just wait until we trade for that aged veteran.

I’ve never really demand much, but I’d honestly love a statement as to why Acciari is on the roster, let alone on the 3rd line. We have much more talented developing players in the system that could be doing much more with those minutes. I’m convinced we’re playing him for only 3 hits a game. It’s not like he is this notable defensive forward.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I don’t know of any shuttle that you could take ,there is a shuttle to the airport,but other than that ,I think you would have to cab it,which would get pretty pricey.
I have been to many Sabres games, there is lots of parking close to the rink, I usually park at Pilot Field, its 5 bucks and a 10 minute walk to the rink.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Rask will have to steal this one.
Probably so. The Bs have a knack for surprising us when the chips are down, so maybe they will pull a rabbit out of the hat for these important points. Fortunately Buf hasn't been playing spectacular hockey as of late.

At this point I'd like a public explanation from someone in the organization as to the roster decisions being made. What's going on is unacceptable. I get that Marchy and Backes are out today, but we are still seeing the same unskilled retreads in the lineup. This situation is starting to look similar to Claude's final year here -- weird personnel decisions, crap lines, and a front office doing nothing to help.

Go Bs!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: TCB

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Probably so. The Bs have a knack for surprising us when the chips are down, so maybe they will pull a rabbit out of the hat for these important points. Fortunately Buf hasn't been playing spectacular hockey as of late.

At this point I'd like a public explanation from someone in the organization as to the roster decisions being made. What's going on is unacceptable. I get that Marchy and Backes are out today, but we are still seeing the same unskilled retreads in the lineup. This situation is starting to look similar to Claude's final year here -- weird personnel decisions, crap lines, and a front office doing nothing to help.

Go Bs!!!!!!!!!

Don Sweeney .That is your answser.

Last edited:

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Who’s playing for the Bruins vs. Buffalo?

As I write this, the Bruins haven’t recalled anyone (i.e. Anders Bjork). That means the forward lines will likely look something like this:

Danton Heinen - Patrice Bergeron - David Pastrnak
Joakim Nordstrom - David Krejci - Jake DeBrusk
Ryan Donato - Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson - Sean Kuraly
Noel Acciari - Colby Cave - Chris Wagner

Admittedly, those bottom two lines are complete guesses on my part. It makes sense that JFK wouldn’t be placed on the fourth line, but the other wing on that line could be any number of guys.
You can put the third and fourth lines in a blender, I guess.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Not going to forget today @BMC

22366764_10213366342445746_5214674399699480855_n.jpg

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Just wait until we trade for that aged veteran.

I’ve never really demand much, but I’d honestly love a statement as to why Acciari is on the roster, let alone on the 3rd line. We have much more talented developing players in the system that could be doing much more with those minutes. I’m convinced we’re playing him for only 3 hits a game. It’s not like he is this notable defensive forward.

Would like Fitzy, Hughes or Bjork to play over 55. Guy goes from healthy scratch to 3rd line?

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Would like Fitzy, Hughes or Bjork to play over 55. Guy goes from healthy scratch to 3rd line?

I just don’t see it. Somebody tell me where to look because I just don’t see how Acciari makes this team better over at least Fitz or Bjork.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
He's so painful to watch, so frustrated that he continues to play.

I believe BruinsDust used to call Riley Nash a zero zone player, but I think Acciari is truly a great example of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad