BRUINS GDT GAME 39 -12/29 - Scufflin' Up To Buffalo - Bruins @ Sabres - 7pm ET - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportsvg

Dec 24, 2014
Ontario
Heading to this one, first live bruins game a in couple years so hoping for a good one. Anyone know of any shuttles that run from Niagara Falls Canada to the arena area? Spending the night in niagara and would prefer not driving.

Reactions: Ladyfan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
per Fluto:

Heinen-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Nordstrom-Krejci-DeBrusk
Donato-JFK-Acciari
Kuraly-Cave-Wagner
Chara-Carlo
Grzelcyk-Miller
Krug-Moore

Rask

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Only the 4th line doesn't have someone out of place. Acciari on the 3rd line.. my heart.
With Marchy and Backes out Bruce doesn't have many options for sure. Still don't understand why the Bs won't give someone else from Providence a look. I guess they are determined that Nordstrom and Acciari provide more on skill lines than one of the skill guys in Providence. I think it's a complete joke that the braintrust cannot see something so obvious that has not been effective, but whatever. I realize there are implications when you start playing guys like Cehlarik and Senyshyn with the big club, but if that's the case then go out and find help outside the organization. Seems like management has some real issues with player hoarding and an inability to make decisions. They need to make some decisions one way or another. The current course has not been working in terms of becoming an elite team. The course is fine for a middling, or slightly better, team whose ceiling is a round or two in the playoffs.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
This is a massive game in the standings

Bruins currently in 9th place in the East Percentage Wise

Need 2 points badly

Let’s go Boys!!

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
per Fluto:

Heinen-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Nordstrom-Krejci-DeBrusk
Donato-JFK-Acciari
Kuraly-Cave-Wagner
Chara-Carlo
Grzelcyk-Miller
Krug-Moore

Rask

Yikes.

In what world is Acciari a 3rd line player? Just want to make everyone aware that Acciari has 1 assist ONLY in 31 games played this season. He averages 11:48 in TOI and 3 hits a game. 30 other teams have waived players for more production.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Heading to this one, first live bruins game a in couple years so hoping for a good one. Anyone know of any shuttles that run from Niagara Falls Canada to the arena area? Spending the night in niagara and would prefer not driving.

@sportsvg

Your best option might be to WALK across the Rainbow Bridge and clear customs and then use Uber of Lyft into Buffalo.

The quoted fare is not that bad and the fare covers up to 4 riders

upload_2018-12-29_13-33-49.png

upload_2018-12-29_13-35-44.png

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
You quoted while I was editing and providing some stats. It looks worse when you show his stat line...

Ha, now that is depressing....

All joking aside I have my own conspiracy theory that Neely is the one most responsible for all of the under producing pickups on the Bruins in recent years....Beleskey, Rick Nash, Hayes, Acciari, Backes...all those big body guys that just never pan out in today's NHL.....I know I am reaching but like I said it is my own conspiracy theory....and Neely was my favorite player as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad