Post-Game Talk: GAME #38: Vancouver's 69th all-time win against TML comes on 4/20 (VAN 6, TOR 3)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So is the rest a the schedule anywhere now that shits all diffy?

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
PLEASE STOP WINNING AGAINST THE LEAFS!

You are killing me here. I live in the Center Of The Universe and they are holding vigils outside their barn. Locally, they wont shut up about the Leafs losing. It's like we just went through a national tragedy!

GOOD JOB! :thumbu:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
PLEASE STOP WINNING AGAINST THE LEAFS!

You are killing me here. I live in the Center Of The Universe and they are holding vigils outside their barn. Locally, they wont shut up about the Leafs losing. It's like we just went through a national tragedy!

GOOD JOB! :thumbu:
Id give most of the props to the Canucks players, but dont mind us fans getting some of the recognition for these wins :nod:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
With all due respect to Pearson, Hughes and Sutter, the first, second and third star from the Canucks perspective was David Rittich. That might the shakiest bout of goaltending we've seen since Binnington and the Blues in last year's bubble.

Sheldon Keefe says he's 'worried about his goaltending'. Ya think? They'd better pray Andersson is back before the playoffs. Because frankly Campbell and Rittich are little more than 'backup goalies' at this point in their careers. And you don't tend to go very far in the playoffs with B-level net-minding.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
That's funny I just read several posts about how bad he is defensively. Me I like him fine. This place makes me laugh sometimes...
Like anywhere else, most takes are coloured by people’s overall perception of the GM. Hamonic is a good fit for this team.

Reactions: geebster

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
You must be a fast reader; i was up till 3!
I slipped you one of these in your drink when you weren't looking::sarcasm:

5616.jpg

Reactions: Luckylarry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad