GDT: Game 38: Sabres vs Blues - 12/27 8pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Even the Eichel line doesn't really have it tonight. Same-day travel across time zones is kinda unfair. I'll grant them that.

Reactions: joshjull

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Dear Santa,

I know that you just came for Christmas. But if there's a way I can get my present next year early, that would be fantastic. I'd like one thing. A second line center.

Thank you!

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Dahlin has been brutal

He has had several baddd plays tonight and is clearly not on. Very lazy tonight. Not engaged physically.

But you know even on that crappy giveaway overhandled with no speed. He still just plowed into the Blue instead of panicking and trying to turn back or avoid contact.

This kid. I can’t get mad

Reactions: oldgoalie

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
How many pucks do you think Hutton is seeing out there? He doesn’t seem to be looking at the one I’m seeing on the TV screen.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
So who do you play to get better energy shifts?

I can think of 5 off hand in Rochester... obviously we dont have an extra forward to play right now..

Least Phil could do is shorten his bench and staple Elie to the bench here and there

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
He has had several baddd plays tonight and is clearly not on. Very lazy tonight. Not engaged physically.

But you know even on that crappy giveaway overhandled with no speed. He still just plowed into the Blue instead of panicking and trying to turn back or avoid contact.

This kid. I can’t get mad
These games just remind me he is a kid. Its easy to forget.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad