GDT: Game 38: New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens, 7pm, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Eng2nwmXYAMFyRt

Attached because images aren't showing up for me.

Attachments

• bl.jpg
    bl.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Wow
Reactions: Captain Lindy

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I don’t know if it can get worse than what we had at the beginning of the season.
b2b with travel. 3 games in 4. day off to travel west. Vegas next day. Another back2back with travel to complete another 3 in 4. Then San Jose.

You just can't except us to be at our best. It can turn ugly real fast. From what I can remember, we've been atrocious on the 3rd game in 4 nights.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
b2b with travel. 3 games in 4. day off to travel west. Vegas next day. Another back2back with travel to complete another 3 in 4. Then San Jose.

You just can't except us to be at our best. It can turn ugly real fast. From what I can remember, we've been atrocious on the 3rd game in 4 nights.
Hmmmm? You looking ahead a week and a half?

Next games after today are:
8th - VAN home
11th - STL away
13th/14th - WSH away then home
16th - SEA home

Vegas+California trip after that.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Brendan Lemieux

Did you approach her or did she walk up to you? "Aren't you the famous EdJovanovski on HFBoards?"
So I took my skates in to the pro shop to get sharpened, they say it takes 20 mins but there's often people rushing in before games asking them to be sharpened urgently so I usually give them a bit of time and just hang around watching the high level minor hockey games while I wait. There's 4 different rinks at the arena, the intermission was coming to an end when I sat on one of the benches when the guy next to me got up as he was holding the seats for this woman and a few family members and I asked oh did you want this seat? and she said no we can sit together. She asked who I want to win etc and I told her I was just watching as I got my skates sharpened, she had a young relative in the game, and she said her kid was playing tonight in Montreal and I was thinking HUH is he a Ranger/Hab? Or what level is she talking lol, we kept talking about where we're from as both our families are from Alberta originally, I asked about her kid and she said her kids Brendan Gallagher, I laughed and told her I'm a huge Rangers fan, I showed her pics/video from when Panarin gave me his stick a few months ago etc I wished her luck for her minor hockey game when I left, but told her I can't wish Brendan luck for tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad