GDT: Game 38: Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators 1/3/23 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Suzuki was literally the one feeding Caufield early in the season. calling a Suzuki who has no help a bust or an overrated player is just dumb.

Bu your logic you could say the same for Caufield.

Also Suzuki proved he can play playoff hockey also.

There is a limit of bashing.

The team literally went down a spiral the second he stopped getting points. This is how bad the habs are and Suzuki is not the issue
Suzuki's got first line talent. But he hasn't shown it in about a month. I'm hopeful he bounces back when Monahan returns. Zuki hasn't been the same player since he went down.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Suzuki's got first line talent. But he hasn't shown it in about a month. I'm hopeful he bounces back when Monahan returns. Zuki hasn't been the same player since he went down.
He hasn't shown it for a month so the rest of the team . He's the only center that other teams gotta look for.

Kill the Suzuki line and nothing happens. It would help to have more than 1 line of nlher

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gally showing dat leadership that made Bergy cry
uqw2Jsv.gif

Reactions: the

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Game still seems too fast for him. I’d like him to get a couple of weeks in the A

I don't think the game is too fast for him. If anything he fits in fine, he's not getting anything going offensively anymore though. He's lost the creativity he showed earlier in the season. He's more tentative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad