GDT: Game 38: Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators 1/3/23 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
This is typically how teams lose to position themselves into a top pick.

There's no such thing as getting a top pick without alot of hopeless and ugly losses along the way, unless of course you jump a ton of spots in the lottery.

This is getting beyond that point. These arent just ugly.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
If you had a team of 4th liners.. someone would be the standout wouldn't they?
Suzuki was literally the one feeding Caufield early in the season. calling a Suzuki who has no help a bust or an overrated player is just dumb.

Bu your logic you could say the same for Caufield.

Also Suzuki proved he can play playoff hockey also.

There is a limit of bashing.

The team literally went down a spiral the second he stopped getting points. This is how bad the habs are and Suzuki is not the issue

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Good news about losing big is that it's impossible that every team thinks that EVERY player is not ECHL bound. They have to think that it's just a question of not being a good team on its own. Maybe some might even see some qualities that could gel well for Hoffman, Dvo or whatever. Anyway, that's the hope I have...lol

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Suzuki was literally the one feeding Caufield early in the season. calling a Suzuki who has no help a bust or an overrated player is just dumb.

Bu your logic you could say the same for Caufield.

Also Suzuki proved he can play playoff hockey also.

There is a limit of bashing.

The team literally went down a spiral the second he stopped getting points. This is how bad the habs are and Suzuki is not the issue
I didn't say suzuki is a bust and honestly I don't need to go further than that.

He is a player who is putting up points when literally if Glen metropolit was your best player he would have the same amount of points.

Caufield going to be signing elsewhere at this rate.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I don't get why Anderson is the D covering net front? Seriously, he's clearing the crease.

This happened to Slafkovsky in a game before Christmas, and it confused the shit out of me then too.

Reactions: Pomee

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Kent work the phones
Dump some dead weight please
I am sure he is but isn't going to be in a rush to move player unless he gets the assets he is looking for. If it becomes obvious he is not going to get much for some of the expiring contracts I am sure he will dump then for whatever he can get.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Good news about losing big is that it's impossible that every team thinks that EVERY player is not ECHL bound. They have to think that it's just a question of not being a good team on its own. Maybe some might even see some qualities that could gel well for Hoffman, Dvo or whatever. Anyway, that's the hope I have...lol
I decided it’s ok to hope since I watched Stutz on Netflix. Embrace the pain.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Guys... when are we going to be honest..

When has GUHLE played any PP time and when has SLAF played with Suzuki or Caufield.

Tank nation baby.

Reactions: Pomee

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I didn't say suzuki is a bust and honestly I don't need to go further than that.

He is a player who is putting up points when literally if Glen metropolit was your best player he would have the same amount of points.

Caufield going to be signing elsewhere at this rate.
Ah yes now we comparing Suzuki to Glen Metropolit
Suzuki only has 175 points in 245 games and plays for 0.70 poins for playoff.

Let's compare him to guy playing in Europe for the last 10 years

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002

I wish i had that much faith, or alcohol or something. I just dont see it though

Eddy might fetch a 4th from a playoff team
Anderson might be dealt if they can find Brian Burke of current GMs

The rest are sunk cost.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
This is getting beyond that point. These arent just ugly.

They are ugly and hopeless like I said. Colorado looked like this under bednar once upon a time too.

Not saying msl is good. It's too early for that, just like it's too early to write him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany