GDT: Game 38: Montreal Canadiens at Florida Panthers 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Niemi was terrific last year and for a couple of games early but over the past several games he has been horrendous.
even tho Niemi played bad last couple games

habs played really poorly in front of him

Same for Price who played ''okay'' lately. The team been struggling , was expected when Domi hotstreak would be over. We struggled against Arizona...

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I'm sure Barkov brings more than points but Drouin's supposed to be such a problem but he only has 6 less points than Barkov. He'll likely always frustrate but as long as we can get more skill up front and he's not supposed to be so heavily relied upon he'd be a great luxury as a complimentary player.

Reactions: Habssince89

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Really? Some members had/have more faith in Niemi than Price... What's going on?

And (at least) one member thinks the Habs should have kept Halak over Price...________. (I'm not sure how to phrase the second half of that sentence and still abide by the ToS)

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Niemi in net tonight.
Are we going to see typical Niemi performance, or rested and hasn't played in 10+ games Hasek like performance?

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Claude said Price's injury is somethin that's been bugging him for a few weeks.....and they HOPE it's day to day.....

oh no....

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
When did Huberdeau become a man? Holy shit he's grown up.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Claude said Price's injury is somethin that's been bugging him for a few weeks.....and they HOPE it's day to day.....

oh no....

I have a hard time believing Claude starts him in 2 back to backs and pulls Niemi the one night he has off and plays him there as well if they thought he was hurt. I think they were collecting as many points as possible knowing Carey would be gone several games with the birth of his child.

Reactions: Milhouse40

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

oh no....

I think there's many version of this, cause in this one he says that he's still day to day and that he think Price had that irritation for some weeks...

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Barkov may be the closest comparable I`ve seen to Patrice Bergeron, great young player.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Huberdeau has 42 points?!

God I wish he was made available for trade. Could you imagine him and Kotkaniemi on a line together?

No I can't actually. Knowing Julien, Huberdeau would be inserted directly on the first line and KK would remain our 3rd line center.....SMFH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad