Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
HJy2X2x.jpg

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
Win tonight and jump over the Bruins and two points behind the Sabres with all 3 teams playing the same amount of games.

Going to be close to impossible to beat the Bruins without Price and the way Halak is playing against the Habs

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
The Habs are playing Florida tonight.

Also first meeting between the teams since the Domi/Ekblad incident. Something to look out for.

Yes i know. I was just responding to your remark about jumping on the Bruins

OB5

May 2, 2015
Tonight is a must win because Tampa is going to be nearly impossible to beat without Price. Niemi has to show up.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Florida is on a bit of a run right now. They're back in the playoff picture. They're 7 pts back of us but have 2 games in hand. If they win tonight they close to within 5 with the 2 gih.

I don't feel good about the Habs chances without Price. I can't believe he's injured yet again. We're going to get killed against TB.

Florida wins this one.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Morning skate at 11h30....we should know more about Price's situation.
Good things is Bruins, Sabres and Carolina lost last night.

As for tonight, i don't trust Niemi but he has to bounce back after that terrible game in Minnesota but Florida is playing well lately and they are trying to make a comeback.....I expect an open game with a high score ending in OT or SO.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Morning skate at 11h30....we should know more about Price's situation.
Good things is Bruins, Sabres and Carolina lost last night.

As for tonight, i don't trust Niemi but he has to bounce back after that terrible game in Minnesota but Florida is playing well lately and they are trying to make a comeback.....I expect an open game with a high score ending in OT or SO.

I thought price didnt make the trip, how are we going to know more about his situation?

if asked my guess is that the reply will be " LBI"

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I thought price didnt make the trip, how are we going to know more about his situation?

if asked my guess is that the reply will be " LBI"

Phone and internet are still working and i hope to know if it's minor or long term and if it's something like the knee, ankle, groin or someting else.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
go team marc... win points make it to the playoffs.... so close!

Lets burn these cats so we can spend our capspace!!!

I dont know who will win to be honest. If it was pricer in nets I'd lean to mtl... but with nam nam in nets..... Dunno.
Cats 3- Habs 2? :help:

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Hate these Florida swings and B2B to top it off.

Domi is looking like he is heating up again so maybe he can have a multi point game and lead the team to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad