GDT: [Game #38] Dallas Stars vs. Nashville Predators – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #38 – 1/6/2024 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Nashville Predators
22-10-5, 49 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 21-17-1, 43 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

bzq3MoQ.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Nashville Predators

Forsberg - O'Reilly - Nyquist
Parssinen - Sissons - Evangelista
Smith - Novak - Sherwood

Trenin - McCarron - Gurianov

Josi - Fabbro
Lauzon - Carrier
McDonagh - Schenn

Lankinen

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #38 – 1/6/2024 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Nashville Predators
22-10-5, 49 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 21-17-1, 43 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

bzq3MoQ.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png'22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Nashville Predators

Forsberg - O'Reilly - Nyqvist
Smith - Novak - Evangelista
Parssinen - Sissons - Sherwood
Trenin - McCarron - Tomasino

Josi - Fabbro
Lauzon - Carrier
McDonagh - Schenn

Saros

2fmwd0w.png

Hey, I've known Little Miss Scare All since middle school :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: Johno

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
The hockey fan in me is glad we moved on from Gurianov.

The human in me who grows parasocially attached to players when they show their personality, hopes he f***ing scores a hat trick, lol.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
The hockey fan in me is glad we moved on from Gurianov.

The human in me who grows parasocially attached to players when they show their personality, hopes he f***ing scores a hat trick, lol.

Well we know Wedge will let 3 in, so there's a good chance. Wonder what the odds are on a Gury Hatty

Spotty 2 Hotty

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I dunno why everyone is worried about Miro being out.

Harley is already playing better than he has this season so far and now Nils will have a chance to play his strong ~11:37 with Suter getting ~23:18 tonight. :sarcasm:

• Wow
Reactions: Smelling Salt

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Nashville called up Guri for the game tonight
Guri goal incoming

This coaching staff is just as dumb as all of the rest that have gotten fired

Can they give up more shorties than the Flyers game?
Why would they not just put Harley on the point? FFS. Let Lundkvist do the 2nd unit, this isn't that difficult, unless you're PDB and co.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I dunno why everyone is worried about Miro being out.

Harley is already playing better than he has this season so far and now Nils will have a chance to play his strong ~11:37 with Suter getting ~23:18 tonight. :sarcasm:
Don't worry. The excuse is now going to shift from not getting enough playing time to blaming all on his d partner.

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Don't worry. The excuse is now going to shift from not getting enough playing time to blaming all on his d partner.
Watch him not actually get any more playing time somehow. They're going to respond to this by playing Suter/Hakanpaa/Lindell/Hanley more

Maybe dress Faksa as a defenseman

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Harley can play the first unit and Nils the 2nd unit I'm not sure why the coaching staff is considering a full forward unit. Oh well could be fun for both teams

It should've been a huge red flag to management that the coaching staff only played Harley in OT against the Avs and preferred to throw 3 forwards on the ice vs MacKinnon rather than any of our other defenders. If that doesn't scream "we need defensive help" then idk what does

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Harley can play the first unit and Nils the 2nd unit I'm not sure why the coaching staff is considering a full forward unit. Oh well could be fun for both teams

It should've been a huge red flag to management that the coaching staff only played Harley in OT against the Avs and preferred to throw 3 forwards on the ice vs MacKinnon rather than any of our other defenders. If that doesn't scream "we need defensive help" then idk what does
I wonder if this means the second unit will have both Harley and Lundkvist out there.

DeBoer seems to value PP unit cohesion far greater than any other coach I've ever seen. Once his units are set, he'll ride them out rain or shine.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I wonder if this means the second unit will have both Harley and Lundkvist out there.

DeBoer seems to value PP unit cohesion far greater than any other coach I've ever seen. Once his units are set, he'll ride them out rain or shine.

If Robertson is on that 2nd unit, then I hope not. I just have a feeling we'd see Harley skating the puck in aggressively, Nils bobbling it at the point when it's passed back up, only to have Robertson (who rotated up to cover Harley's spot) skating like the wind on a breezeless day after the 2 on 0. :laugh:

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I'm hoping our injuries wake up some of our underperforming players. :help:

Spotty 2 Hotty

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I'm hoping our injuries wake up some of our underperforming players. :help:

So far they're the ones who have been getting injured. :sarcasm:

Honestly, I can't wait for Miro to come back after his injury and end up being forced to play 28 minutes in his first game back. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad