Oh look who's broken again:

50/50, two weeks on the latter two.

In lel news:

Now to check the status of the Vancouver Jake Virtanens:
fanswearingbags.jpg

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Strong gust of wind hits Marty Hanzal, lower body injury, straight back on IR. Perhaps he should play covered in bubble wrap. Even then he'd still be better than half the team.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Strong gust of wind hits Marty Hanzal, lower body injury, straight back on IR. Perhaps he should play covered in bubble wrap. Even then he'd still be better than half the team.

It is pretty cloudy right now. He might slip on some wet pavement and there's always the possibility of a stray banana peel.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Gordon could have broken both his legs and he'd still be back before Hanzal comes back from his lower body injury.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Let's give Marty some credit. He could retire to Eastern Europe and live like a king with the money he's made. He's going to live with arthritis from his back surgery and numerous other injuries, still he plays.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Let's give Marty some credit. He could retire to Eastern Europe and live like a king with the money he's made. He's going to live with arthritis from his back surgery and numerous other injuries, still he plays.

Somehow it's easier, or perhaps some form of deranged fun, to make light of a players struggles. Personally, I don't get it, as I have too much respect for him.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It sounds pretty cool but I really have no idea what they're talking about.

Self driving cars.

Major breakthrough in the last few years that lets engineers teach a computer with what is basically a million different flashcards (remember that as a kid?) which makes self driving cars a realistic goal.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Self driving cars.

Major breakthrough in the last few years that lets engineers teach a computer with what is basically a million different flashcards (remember that as a kid?) which makes self driving cars a realistic goal.

They seem kinda neat, and relatively safe (I might be nervous riding in one). Just as long as they had a manual override switch I could press in an instant in case something dumb was about to happen.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Self driving cars are awesome but I wonder about the liability the automakers are putting themselves into by having such a feature. Imagine if something goes wrong or an accident occurs. A lawyer will target the automaker without question. Even if the automaker requires the driver to sign a waiver, what if they hit a pedestrian? The pedestrian will without a doubt go after the automaker.

Anyways back to the game, I'm still not looking forward to seeing Vrbata in another teams jersey. It's like seeing your exgf that you still have a little something for in the arms of another guy.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Self driving cars are awesome but I wonder about the liability the automakers are putting themselves into by having such a feature. Imagine if something goes wrong or an accident occurs. A lawyer will target the automaker without question. Even if the automaker requires the driver to sign a waiver, what if they hit a pedestrian? The pedestrian will without a doubt go after the automaker.

Anyways back to the game, I'm still not looking forward to seeing Vrbata in another teams jersey. It's like seeing your exgf that you still have a little something for in the arms of another guy.

In the case of CC96, this is literal.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona

Vrbata was literally my gf, so I know these feelz. We didn't even fight or anything, Don Maloney was just jealous of our happiness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad