GDT: Game 38: Coyotes @ Canucks - 8PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Due to the Coyotes 7 game losing streak all GDT making activities are hereby halted. All GDTs will be copy/pasted from past GDTs as-is until further notice

:coyotes @ :nucks

TV: FS-AZ
Radio: 98.7 FM or 620 AM
8:00 PM

Il4Lgq8.png

Goalies |
Domingue|Miller
8475839.jpg
|
8468011.jpg
^I'd bet it's Smith again but I can't be assed to change it. Also don't forget that Miller basically owns us.

Notes and such:

Due to the Coyotes 7 game losing streak all GDT making activities are hereby halted. All GDTs will be copy/pasted from past GDTs as-is until further notice

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Yea I hope they lose this one by 50 and they "accidentally" leave Vancouver without Tippett on board the team plane.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Lets win this one for Jim Peters
Who after leading the mens marathon by over 10 minutes on a 96 degree day, collapsed within feet of the finish line only to lose the race and never run in a race again after the 1952 Commonwealth Games held at Vancouver....
Cant help it, every time we play Vancouver thats the first thing that comes to mind...
You ought to google the pictures of Peters staggering along the track just before his collapse....incredible.
Cant wait till the next home game Saturday night.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Lets win this one for Jim Peters
Who after leading the mens marathon by over 10 minutes on a 96 degree day, collapsed within feet of the finish line only to lose the race and never run in a race again after the 1952 Commonwealth Games held at Vancouver....
Cant help it, every time we play Vancouver thats the first thing that comes to mind...
You ought to google the pictures of Peters staggering along the track just before his collapse....incredible.
Cant wait till the next home game Saturday night.

That's brutal. He never ran again because of that? That must've been a pretty devastating thing for him. Most people can't relate to that but being a Yotes fan is pretty close.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
As mentioned once before: Burmi won't play yet?

Oh and hi: Former Thrashers and now Jets fan. Big Burmi fan. Still think he's done in WPG and they waived him rightfully. Haven't lost hope that he can find his way back and become at least a good 3rd line player. So I might hang out regularly now.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
This game should be quite a riot and I'm expecting both teams to brawl it out to vent out frustrations with both teams heading downhill.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Chayka on AZSports Radio this morning. Comments:

"Consistency, vets and young players....PK needs to be better....Keller's been excellent (at WJC's), elite hockey sense like Johnny Hockey....CBJ example, accruing assets...we expect to be here 10-15 years, timing is when the young players are ready"

Re: vet engagement "tough on everyone, coaches/players/ownership the whole thing, Core players are younger, vets knew what they were coming in to.....majority of (good young) players will be back next year, starts today with right approach"

As usual, the commentators Doug and Wolf stand-in know little about hockey. Softball questions, lack of understanding about the game or team.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Canucks playing very well.....4 wins in a row, 3 points out of a playoff spot, Horvat and Baertschi putting together nice seasons.

Will be interesting to see how Benning screws it up this year.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Just fyi your canucks line up is very off lol

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Chayka on AZSports Radio this morning. Comments:

"Consistency, vets and young players....PK needs to be better....Keller's been excellent (at WJC's), elite hockey sense like Johnny Hockey....CBJ example, accruing assets...we expect to be here 10-15 years, timing is when the young players are ready"

Wait, he didn't actually say 10-15 years, did he? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad