GDT: Game 38 | Columbus at Pittsburgh | 12/27 7PM

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
It's watching games in Pittsburgh that makes it hard for me to remember that the majority of Pens fans aren't dicks. Because they howl in outrage towards the refs with demands for a whistle every time one of their players touches the ice with anything other than a stick or skate blade.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Good to know there's something worse than listening to Rimer

Jeff “Morgan Freeman” Rimer has used the “penguins are marching” line multiple times tonight when referring to the penguins transition game. I also love terrible puns, but this is unacceptable

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
It's watching games in Pittsburgh that makes it hard for me to remember that the majority of Pens fans aren't dicks. Because they howl in outrage towards the refs with demands for a whistle every time one of their players touches the ice with anything other than a stick or skate blade.

Most of them are new to the game, or new to Penguin fandom. It is tough for me to fault ignorance.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016

Lived there for 6 years. I completely agree. And don’t even get me started on the Steelers.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I hate how every time one of their players falls, a stick slashes into the ice to draw attention. Collision at center ice? Slam your stick, get the crowd going. Fall over the boards on your own? That should be a penalty too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad