GDT: Game 38: Columbus at Dallas | 1/6 8:30PM EST

major major

Feb 18, 2013
We'll probably score a few, but I have no idea if we can hang on against Dallas' offence.

I was at the game between Dallas and Edmonton when I visited Edmonton before the holidays- Dallas came back from something like a 4 goal deficit, and made it look easy.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
We'll probably score a few, but I have no idea if we can hang on against Dallas' offence.

I was at the game between Dallas and Edmonton when I visited Edmonton before the holidays- Dallas came back from something like a 4 goal deficit, and made it look easy.

There ya go. I'd like to think we have a significantly better defense than the Oilers. But I do agree that their offense, that first line in particular is scary.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
The poster above me has got me thinking... curious to read your replies.

With everyone on the entire CBJ roster healthy INCLUDING Horton... what would be your ideal lineup that we could ice night in, and night out? I gotta imagine that we'd be a top 10 team... playoff guaranteed team for sure.

Hartnell Johansen Foligno
Jenner Dubinsky Horton
Wennberg Anisimov Atkinson
Calvert Letestu Morin

JMFJ Tyutin
Savard Murray
Wiz Cotton

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Lindback hasn't been good since he got traded from Nashville, need to pump the rubber at him tonight. All we need to do is score one more than them

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Usually does.

Although I think tonight's game hinges on whichever of Johansen or Dubinsky draws Seguin regularly.

I assume you'd prefer Dubi against Seguin? I would but with last change in Dallas' favor getting that match up a bit harder than if the game was in Nationwide.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I assume you'd prefer Dubi against Seguin? I would but with last change in Dallas' favor getting that match up a bit harder than if the game was in Nationwide.

I prefer Dubi, but with them being the home team i can see them matching him against Wennberg as often as possible. I really want Anisimov or Jenner to come back so we can slide Wennberg to wing.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Going to be interesting. Not a fan of the 8:30 start time though, 5am alarm comes too quickly :D

3-1 CBJ

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I feel a CBJ win, Ruff is near the end of his career in Dallas... Win tonight and te CBJ are above .500 for the first time this season....

It's a big game..

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad