Post-Game Talk: GAME 38: Canucks def. Blues - 5-1 (Horvat, Gaudette, Leivo, Virtanen, Eriksson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I would take any player on the Blues (maybe not Nolan) and slap them on their respective line. They are a better team on paper, should be a good game

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Our tradition is to steal other people's GDTs since as a whole, we are pretty much a group of slackers and too lazy to put together our own. We'd appreciate if you could make your GDTs more color-blind friendly and include a few more graphics. We do have standards in our thievery :thumbu:
Innnnteresting. I'll keep this in mind for next time.

Slacker.

Reactions: Canuckle1970

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Guy on 650, walker I think, saying Tanev game has dipped this year...I thought he’s looked great this year.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
That's a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone. :sarcasm:

...seriously though, how is a team that got Gretzky so boring? ...guess that could apply to the Kings, and Oilers under Hitchcock too. Rangers idk. :dunno:

St. Louis has a case for having a top 5 "all-time" team and they don't have a cup to show for it.

Just a ridiculous amount of elite players and executives have made their way through there.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
One more thing, HFBlues:

I made a point to keep the GDTs bland and businesslike until the team is good again

Thanks for stealing,

-Z

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
I dunno, I’m still conflicted about the Roussel signing. Like, yeah, he pissed off Tampa really well, but we still lost. And it could be argued that Stetcher got hurt because of Roussels shenanigans. Is that type of player worth it? Does having an agitator actually have a net positive impact?

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
He’s been absolutely outstanding in October and December. It’s been confirmed he was carrying an injury in November and his skating dipped for a few weeks.
I know right... how does any self respecting sports reporter say that when he’s seriously playing incredible.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Our tradition is to steal other people's GDTs since as a whole, we are pretty much a group of slackers and too lazy to put together our own. We'd appreciate if you could make your GDTs more color-blind friendly and include a few more graphics. We do have standards in our thievery :thumbu:
Thieving. Got that right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad