Post-Game Talk: GAME 38: Canucks def. Blues - 5-1 (Horvat, Gaudette, Leivo, Virtanen, Eriksson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
2UdOct9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I’m looking forward to having Sven back, it rounds out our top six and we can drop Erickson back to being ineffective on the 4th line

leivo petterssen Boeser
Roussel Horvat Bae
Virtanen Gaudette goldobin
Maybe switch Roussel and goldobin around

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
After we embarrassed the Blues in their barn,I am certain that we may have a tiger by the tail tonight..I think it goes to OT.

Just noticed that Jordan Nolan is still in the league.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Looking at their lineup, I don't see how they aren't a successful team.

I also would not object to a single top six or bottom line forward being inserted into our line up. And all six D listed would improve our bottom pairing, especially with Stetcher out.

I just hope we don't beat them so badly their GM doesn't want to trade with us come deadline/draft time.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Gagner contract eaten in AHL 3M
MDZ press box regular 4M
Erikson invisible every night 6M

Tons of wasted money.

Reactions: Love

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I know TG likes his lefty / righty pirojgs (except Poooooliot. He’s good enough to play his off side ) but it’s kinda telling where MDZ is in the depth chart when Bulldog Biega draws in ahead of him. Regardless of handiness

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Allen blows hot and cold....if he gets in a groove, the Canucks are in for a tough night. But if they sneak in a few early, then the task becomes a lot easier. Canucks will live and die on the pp....another 0-6 night and I don't see how they win.

Reactions: Johnny Canucker

Jay Cee

P4G
May 8, 2007
Halifax
Another big blowout would be nice but I think we lose. St Louis has been sucking a lot but we aren't good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad