GDT: Game 38: Avs @ Golden Knights | 8 PM MT | December 27, 2018 | Operation: Knightfall

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I really wish we could have faced the Knights while they were still on their cup finals hangover. They're back to playing good hockey again, and Fleury's as good as ever behind them. This is a must win though to put them back on track after the break.

Vegas is 11-3-3 at home. I'd say the odds are not in our favor lol. That and this team is never ready after a break.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Can't say I have a good feeling about this one. Playing against a well coached and structured team on the road after a long break? Don't see anything good come out of it

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Can't say I have a good feeling about this one. Playing against a well coached and structured team on the road after a long break? Don't see anything good come out of it

All we can hope is that both teams are drunk from the break. Right now NY and CBJ looked drunk in the 1st.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Kucherov is gonna run away with scoring title soon. Between him, MacK, Rantanen and even McDavid, Kucherov has the least pressure on him to produce because his team has tons of depth. MacK, Rantanen and McDavid know that its primarily up to them to win games and that pressure will result in more games where they struggle than Kucherov

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
There are two sides to angry Nathan MacKinnon. The side that completely takes over a game and dominates, and the side that pouts and slouches his shoulders as he turns the puck over 25 times.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Kucherov is gonna run away with scoring title soon. Between him, MacK, Rantanen and even McDavid, Kucherov has the least pressure on him to produce because his team has tons of depth. MacK, Rantanen and McDavid know that its primarily up to them to win games and that pressure will result in more games where they struggle than Kucherov

Why didn't this apply to last year?

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I dunno man. Mack has better stats over the last 100 games by a mile. Kucherov is awesome though

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
So a loss then , Grubauer sucks

I wouldn’t say he sucks, but he has definitely been inconsistent for us. He will have a couple of great games and then let in 5 awful goals the next game. It’s weird.

His .900 save percentage and 3.16 GAA aren’t getting the job done right now, though. That’s for sure.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Interested to see what Graves brings to the team. Would prefer Meloche.

Reactions: ljb4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad