Pre-Game Talk: GAME 38 - 1/22 3:08 PM - Winterpeg is coming - NESN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Not to delve too far into the personals, but Marchand used to be my ex wife’s favorite player. Through the cup win, up until she went back to her home country when we split up.

I always think “I wish she were able to see the player Brad has evolved into”. He was great back then, but now he’s just straight up game breaking elite. There’s no one quite like him in the league.

Anyways, sorry for the tangent. I hope the boys win it for Brad, and I’m happy to hear he’s on the skates already.
I went to the All Star Fan Fest in Nashville in 2016. I had on my Bergeron jersey, but the only other Bruin fan I met that day was wearing a Marchand jersey. We complimented each other on our great taste in hockey players. :laugh: :D

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
No, because they'll sooner give the Zamboni driver a chance than Zach
yep, don`t get it, not that I think Seny will come up and be the difference maker but in spite of him asking for a trade, all he has done, going strictly by what I read here from those who watch the PB`s, is go out, work his ass off, produce and be a good teammate

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I went to the All Star Fan Fest in Nashville in 2016. I had on my Bergeron jersey, but the only other Bruin fan I met that day was wearing a Marchand jersey. We complimented each other on our great taste in hockey players. :laugh: :D

Your fellow line mate! :cool:

I got a 2011 cup finals patched Chara jersey that I’d love to get signed and framed. It’s missing a few threads from wear on one of the sleeves (which always bums me out). I’d be less bummed if I had the big guy’s sig gracing it.

I also have a Marchand jersey that my ex wife had left when she went home. For awhile I couldn’t look at her possessions without feeling devastated. I really oughta start wearing it.

slim399

May 1, 2002
Boston
Visit site
Is Senyshyn not allowed on the taxi squad and have to clear waivers? Maybe that’s why he didn’t get the call.

I could see Lazar pricing himself off the team being a UFA and Senyshyn taking his spot near year.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
probably have to waive Senyshyn if they send him down I reckon? With the way he’s been playing in providence it wouldn’t shock me to see the Kraken or another bad team claim him. I imagine they’re looking at Fogarty as a short term thing
He would have to waive Senyshyn again if he plays 10 games so I doubt that is the reason.

Reactions: CDJ

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Can someone here give me a bit of a scouting report on this Fogarty kid, know nothing about him, thx in advance

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Those two are the yin and yang of the team.
Those numbers seem to attract each other :sarcasm:

Screenshot_20220122-112315_Chrome.jpg

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
so assuming Fogarty in, what would the lineup even look like?

JDB-Bergy-Smith
Hall-Haula-Pasta
Foligno-Coyle-Fogarty
???-Nosek-Lazar

Am I leaving someone out? Are they gonna go 11 forwards? This makes no sense to me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad