Pre-Game Talk: GAME 38 - 1/22 3:08 PM - Winterpeg is coming - NESN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
9-A15-A416-443-D-4-BF8-A563-80-FAB2481905.jpg
upload_2022-1-22_9-37-55.png

...what does this say about our defensemen? :sarcasm:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Pasta should be a guy the NHL markets the hell out of. Highly skilled, likeable, great personality and he usually plays past the first round of the playoffs.

Instead they want to focus on guys like misdemeanor Matthews who has the personality of a carrot.
I'd love to see Pasta have a line of suits one day. I think he could be really successful with it

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Pasta should be a guy the NHL markets the hell out of. Highly skilled, likeable, great personality and he usually plays past the first round of the playoffs.

Instead they want to focus on guys like misdemeanor Matthews who has the personality of a carrot.

sir, the bolded comment brought you THIS close to a computer repair bill, after I almost spit my coffee all over the damn thing.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Game will probably be blacked out for me unfortunately, hopefully I can find another way to watch

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Not to delve too far into the personals, but Marchand used to be my ex wife’s favorite player. Through the cup win, up until she went back to her home country when we split up.

I always think “I wish she were able to see the player Brad has evolved into”. He was great back then, but now he’s just straight up game breaking elite. There’s no one quite like him in the league.

Anyways, sorry for the tangent. I hope the boys win it for Brad, and I’m happy to hear he’s on the skates already.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not understanding Fogarty over Senyshyn.

probably have to waive Senyshyn if they send him down I reckon? With the way he’s been playing in providence it wouldn’t shock me to see the Kraken or another bad team claim him. I imagine they’re looking at Fogarty as a short term thing

Reactions: Dr Hook

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
probably have to waive Senyshyn if they send him down I reckon? With the way he’s been playing in providence it wouldn’t shock me to see the Kraken or another bad team claim him. I imagine they’re looking at Fogarty as a short term thing
Does Fogarty play physical ?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Not to delve too far into the personals, but Marchand used to be my ex wife’s favorite player. Through the cup win, up until she went back to her home country when we split up.

I always think “I wish she were able to see the player Brad has evolved into”. He was great back then, but now he’s just straight up game breaking elite. There’s no one quite like him in the league.

Anyways, sorry for the tangent. I hope the boys win it for Brad, and I’m happy to hear he’s on the skates already.

Don't be sorry ! It makes the thread more interesting with personnel stories !:)

Reactions: CrownofThornton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad