GDT: Game 37: Winnipeg Jets vs Montreal Canadiens 4/8/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN4, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Would prefer to shake things up some. Drouin has too much leash, a mirror image of the loathed Jordan Weal, would more than likely have more goals than the beloved JD at a fraction of the cost.

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
Probably should go with a jersey of one of the couple 1Cs we have

You might need an intervention. :laugh:

Also, we’re freezing your credit cards, bank accounts and all forms of payment until you are completely rid of such toxic pursuits. :sarcasm:

That depends ...
Will you be using an accelerant?

I think you should get your head examined:jk:

A bet a long time ago led to me becoming the proud owner of a Marcel Hossa Habs jersey.

Any of those 3 would be pretty stellar pickups if you are a sadist.

well thanks everyone for the feedback

since I truly can’t pick between these all-stars I decided to just get all 3 and parlayed myself into getting St. Louis Bergevin jersey for supreme masochism :baghead:

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Thinking the same. That line desperately needs some speed. Toffoli plays best on LW.

Toffoli -- Staal -- Byron

4th line desperately needs some skill

Drouin -- Evans -- Lehkonen

Can't hurt.

Drouin/Lehkonen have the worst goal-against of all the forwards, I wouldn't put them on the same line.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
he actually play really well with romanov and have top Advanced stats vs other bottom pairing (atm best bottom pairing in the NHL),
but hey you gotta hate who you gotta hate.

Even just with the eye test Romanov-Mete is just better than Kulak-Mete or Kulak-Romanov and Kulak plays much better with Petry. The best defensive pairings we can put out currently include Mete. It sucks that this is the best we have but it just is

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
he actually play really well with romanov and have top Advanced stats vs other bottom pairing (atm best bottom pairing in the NHL),
but hey you gotta hate who you gotta hate.

Its always nice to see these advanced stats support Mete after watching him be a complete nonfactor last night

Reactions: Habs13

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Staal going to move to the 4th line now or is the coaching staff going to continue to pretend like it's not 2021? Through two games excluding the OT goal, I'm not really seeing a huge upgrade on Evans let alone KK or Suzuki.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Staal going to move to the 4th line now or is the coaching staff going to continue to pretend like it's not 2021? Through two games excluding the OT goal, I'm not really seeing a huge upgrade on Evans let alone KK or Suzuki.
He has four more points than Evans all year despite playing 6 minutes more, I really don't know what they expected.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Got to home for a better result tonight. How some people want to trade the farm for the playoffs is beyond me. This team is not close enough to being a contender to give up the good picks and prospects/young roster players for a quick temporary boost.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
He has four more points than Evans all year despite playing 6 minutes more, I really don't know what they expected.

So far he's only had to take 2 defensive zone faceoffs and is -8 on ice high danger scoring chances for and against through 2 games. That's not all on him, but as the center he takes a brunt of the responsibility.

Reactions: hn777

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Toffoli is slow and soft-ish, but I guess he can score on a dime for sure, love the player, hate the line he's on.

They should play him with Suzuki and Perry their speed matches well. They'll hit the zone at the same time. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Habano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad