Pre-Game Talk: Game 37 - THE BEAR visits Washington - NESNplus , ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Games like the one tonight are made for a player such as Tinordi. The Caps have several borderline sociopathic shitheads, any one of which may well go after Killer's knee. I hope the Bs have plenty of toughness in the lineup and don't back down from the Caps. This game is gut check time. We know the first line brings it. Let's see what the bottom 9 are made of. Tonight is a bit of a measuring stick.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
With Palmieri gone will Bjork or Zach draw back in?
I think no. I'd imagine they have many irons in the fire and want to preserve the potential pieces. I think Studnicka not playing has to do with that, as well.

My suspicion is they're going after someone with term. Like the Coyle move a couple years ago, how he wasn't a pure rental.

I am anxious to see the lineup today. Anyone know if there be a morning skate that may give us a preview or are we waiting until game time? Either way, 7 can't come fast enough!!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
against Boston...
It is also Baltimore's opening day and former Boston Mayor Marty Walsh is throwing out the first pitch. Unless the ceremonies start earlier, this game isn't starting promptly at 3pm.

I get that it sucks that NESN+ isn't readily available for people but this is what is going to happen from now until the end of the first round of the playoffs when things switch to the national channels.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
it`s a rarity I come on here and say this but here it goes, our boys getting thumped tonight, minimum 5-2 but I could see worse. Flyers plaster Swayman with 40+ shots, caps will unload at least 80:sarcasm:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Games like the one tonight are made for a player such as Tinordi. The Caps have several borderline sociopathic shitheads, any one of which may well go after Killer's knee. I hope the Bs have plenty of toughness in the lineup and don't back down from the Caps. This game is gut check time. We know the first line brings it. Let's see what the bottom 9 are made of. Tonight is a bit of a measuring stick.
how about Frederic dropping the mitts instead of yapping at everyone too? If this were an opponent who did tons of talking but whose gloves were stuck to his hands we`d be screaming high crimes about him.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
how about Frederic dropping the mitts instead of yapping at everyone too? If this were an opponent who did tons of talking but whose gloves were stuck to his hands we`d be screaming high crimes about him.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
It is also Baltimore's opening day and former Boston Mayor Marty Walsh is throwing out the first pitch. Unless the ceremonies start earlier, this game isn't starting promptly at 3pm.

I get that it sucks that NESN+ isn't readily available for people but this is what is going to happen from now until the end of the first round of the playoffs when things switch to the national channels.
nope, it isn't that NESN + is available and MASN carries the Orioles do they not.... it is unlikely NESN shows the Walsh Ceremony anyway.....

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
it`s a rarity I come on here and say this but here it goes, our boys getting thumped tonight, minimum 5-2 but I could see worse. Flyers plaster Swayman with 40+ shots, caps will unload at least 80:sarcasm:
This should be a game guys will wake up for, so not really sure which way it will go. Miller back in after missing the first dance, Carlo still out, Wilson playing. Should be fun either way.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Agreed. It was amusing at the beginning of the season. It's time to put up or shut up, provided he hasn't been neutered. I think there will be some Caps who will go with him tonight if he wants to drop the mitts.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
This should be a game guys will wake up for, so not really sure which way it will go. Miller back in after missing the first dance, Carlo still out, Wilson playing. Should be fun either way.
it speaks to the absence of faith I have in this team based on their play this year. I understand injuries have played a huge role, bunch of kids often on the ice but there`s something more than that. I don`t see a team who responds to Butch` s latest "calling outs" in the media really. I see the Caps destroying our boys, hope I`m wrong but not feeling it

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
it speaks to the absence of faith I have in this team based on their play this year. I understand injuries have played a huge role, bunch of kids often on the ice but there`s something more than that. I don`t see a team who responds to Butch` s latest "calling outs" in the media really. I see the Caps destroying our boys, hope I`m wrong but not feeling it
Yeah you could be right, but the boys have recent history, so they should play with some balls tonight. They did the last time they played, that Bruins team looked like a contender then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad