Pre-Game Talk: Game 37 - THE BEAR visits Washington - NESNplus , ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Miller really makes this team better . I know he is just a 4-6 d man but he brings so much.

I hope he can stay well .

I really hope the Bruins are monitoring him more closely than previously. I know how much he wants to play every game but I think he played too much leading to him being out again. They need Killer in the line up so give him plenty of maintenance days & the odd healthy scratch to keep his knees from flaring up again.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I agree that Tinordi has to be in the lineup tonight. Bruins need some heavier players out there to deal with the likes of Wilson.
I woke up in a foul mood. I blame Wilson in advance.

Polish_20210305_193506456.jpg

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I think Cliffy needs to sit he has easily been the worst dee over the last few weeks. Frederic needs to do something tonight or send him down, bring up Lauko.

Since they last played the Caps both teams went in different directions in the standings.

Big week, they need to win every game or those 3 in hand mean nothing. Rags are on a role and are in the rear view mirror now that the Flyers are toast.

Reactions: Ladyfan and lopey

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
Have a feeling we see a line brawl tonight. Bruins have to be frustrated and Washington is always a chippy game. Hope Miller KOs Tom Wilson and would love to see Marchand tune up Eller again.

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
Have a feeling we see a line brawl tonight. Bruins have to be frustrated and Washington is always a chippy game. Hope Miller KOs Tom Wilson and would love to see Marchand tune up Eller again.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I think Cliffy needs to sit he has easily been the worst dee over the last few weeks. Frederic needs to do something tonight or send him down, bring up Lauko.

Since they last played the Caps both teams went in different directions in the standings.

Big week, they need to win every game or those 3 in hand mean nothing. Rags are on a role and are in the rear view mirror now that the Flyers are toast.

Flyers and Rangers currently have the exact same record.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Flyers and Rangers currently have the exact same record.
Have you seen how each team is playing lately?

Flyers only took one pt from us with 2 rookie goalies and us missing Mac and Carlo

Rags are on a streak since Panarin got back, Mika Zibanejad is scoring again, Fox is playing great.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Have you seen how each team is playing lately?

Flyers only took one pt from us with 2 rookie goalies and us missing Mac and Carlo

Rags are on a streak since Panarin got back, Mika Zibanejad is scoring again, Fox is playing great.

Doesn't change the fact that they have the exact same records at the moment.

And didn't the Rangers just lose to Buffalo on Saturday?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
uh, no it's not, both the Sox and Bruins are listed on NESN.... 3 & 7, UNLESS WEATHER affects both Baltimore and DC
God help us all if the Sox game lasts 4 hours.

It is safer to put NESN+ and I will be doing the same for the GDT.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad