GDT: Game 37: New York Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
The issue is Wheeler right now

I would rather have any of Vesey, Brodz, Cuylle or Othmann in that spot, even if they are playing out of position. 1st choice is Vesey. Slam dunk putting him up there, he been one of if not the best forwards regarding system play

That Othmann cheese key photo LMAO

Reactions: RangersFan1994

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Great to see Othmann get a look. This could be only better if Edstrom were to replace Johnny "Kyle Connor McDavid" Brodzinski.

If Shesty is playing he will definitely get beat glove side
And five-hole ... on the same shot.

Reactions: will1066

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Wheeler had a bad last game but the last few weeks he has actually started to find where he needs to go on the ice with that line.

🤷‍♂️

Reactions: lilphildub

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
So after Carolina doing to us, what we had just done to Tampa.......let me ask.....
Are going to get Bedarded tonight? I mean, Bombarded?
You don't wanna be the team playing the Rangers after a loss, this year anyway.

We haven't been playing very well, even in our wins (for the most part).
Just don't allow Bedard pull a Hughes on us. Be ready. Nothing he would like more, than to singlehandedly beat a fellow Orig6 team.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
One of Bonino or Goodrow ends up centering the line and I'm not thrilled with either of them, so it is what it is.

I would love to just put Cuylle, Othmann, and Vesey together but that doesn't make sense.
Why wouldn't it? It's better than throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks. If it doesn't, then you have 2 messes to clean. Trust me I know, I'm raising 3 puppies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
1000002874.jpg

Breaded Fox

#FreeZacJones
Nov 8, 2010
NJ
So after Carolina doing to us, what we had just done to Tampa.......let me ask.....
Are going to get Bedarded tonight? I mean, Bombarded?
You don't wanna be the team playing the Rangers after a loss, this year anyway.

We haven't been playing very well, even in our wins (for the most part).
Just don't allow Bedard pull a Hughes on us. Be ready. Nothing he would like more, than to singlehandedly beat a fellow Orig6 team.
Trouba main board thread incoming?

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Kakko supposedly skated with the team in a red jersey today. Hope that bodes well for a return shortly

Reactions: Crease

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Wheeler had a bad last game but the last few weeks he has actually started to find where he needs to go on the ice with that line.

🤷‍♂️
I agree that he's been better, a lot better. I also think that there should be someone with more speed, or maybe even just more quickness on that line though. In a perfect world, Wheeler is on our 4th line and laf, othmann and Kakko are our top 6 wingers

Who'd ever thunk it that we would be clamouring for KK and all of his high powered offense to get back in a hurry.
Kakko for all his missed opportunities on offense still has young legs and a willingness to retrieve pucks, something we need.

Reactions: Crease
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad