GDT: [Game #37] Dallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Robertson has been carrying his fat wallet in his hockey pants and cement in his gloves.

Is there a less impressive PPG player in the NHL right now? All the dominating down low from last year is gone, and he seems to skate around the perimeter and not use his lethal shot. Nick is knocking on the door, bud.

How many secondary assists? I feel like its a lot or just weak points hes gotten while doing no work.

Reactions: Mad Dog Tannen

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
2nd time this season we've gifted a win away to the Avs while having a multi-goal lead. And not once did I feel safe about the leads we had in this game. Could not have been more predictable

What's weird is you watch Bowness's Jets, and they get the lead and still carry the play. That was never Dallas's MO when he was coach. I swear, in the last four or so seasons I never feel comfortable with the Stars in the lead

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Can we please bench Robertson in OT? Can't skate worth a f***, refuses to shoot the puck, too lazy to put in effort, and gives the puck away every 5 seconds

Reactions: MrHeiskanen

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Robertson has been carrying his fat wallet in his hockey pants and cement in his gloves.

Is there a less impressive PPG player in the NHL right now? All the dominating down low from last year is gone, and he seems to skate around the perimeter and not use his lethal shot. Nick is knocking on the door, bud.
He's not the reason we lost we scored 4 goals. Putting Suter and Hakanpaa out to protect a lead is the reason.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Potnick

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
He's not the reason we lost we scored 4 goals. Putting Suter and Hakanpaa out to protect a lead is the reason.

At this point I'm convinced you are just trolling, surely you saw the 2-0 going the other way after Robertson ran himself into the corner?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Also didn't help that we were without Heiskanen for nearly the entire 3rd period. Hope he's not out long or we are about to see some even more horrendous hockey very soon

Reactions: DieselPig

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
For sure, the D and G is f***ing bad.

But I'm gonna rip on the guy with a new phat contract who has been ass for 90% of the season and his failure on that particular play cause it's a just a prime example of his whole season so far

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Man, the Bally’s app is such garbage. I paused the game with a minute left. When I tried to start it back up, the game was gone. The only thing available to watch now is the postgame show. Tonight’s game is no longer there.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
For sure, the D and G is f***ing bad.

But I'm gonna rip on the guy with a new phat contract who has been ass for 90% of the season and his failure on that particular play cause it's a just a prime example of his whole season so far
We literally scored 4 goals and still lost. Robertson is not the problem. We're one of the top scoring teams in the league still, focus on the real problem. It's the D, it's the G, it's not the forwards.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Dallas is now 0/5 vs Vegas and Colorado.

It's likely will face one in the playoffs, both those teams now know they have a string mental edge of Dallas. Would view them as mentally weak

• Wow
Reactions: Blindsummit

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Approaching game 41 halfway through season and still waiting for this team to look dominant for a stretch. Paper tiger as currently constructed IMO. Need a big TDL.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
W5dg5 blows, Suter blows, Hakanpaa blows, Lindell blows. Our entire offensive scheme blows. Robertson ain't even close to the problem.

They’re not the ones that blew a 2 on 1. I’ve been taught since peewee to keep moving your f***ing feet once you hit the blueline. Robertson only has points because Pavelski refuses to age and Hintz opens up ice for both of them. Easily the most overrated player on our board and Roope proved that last season by eating Robertson’s lunch in the postseason

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Robertson will figure it out. Always believe in talent. His shot is elite when he has confidence in it. Goals and points come and go no matter who you are.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Dallas is now 0/5 vs Vegas and Colorado.

It's likely will face one in the playoffs, both those teams now know they have a string mental edge of Dallas. Would view them as mentally weak
I think we beat both more times than we lost last season, and that didn't help us in the playoffs (of course, we didn't play Denver) It is a whole new game, and what really matters is which of the top half dozen teams is playing the best and least injured at the time.

I thought the play was even, with both teams having stretches of dominant play and most goals kind of coming out of nowhere. That said, I had a strong feeling we were going to lose when they scored late in the second.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I'm not worried about Colorado or Vegas. Both great teams, but so are we. We've outplayed Colorado in majority of the games, just made some costly mistakes.

Even with Wedge, we were the better team last night. My only concern right now is Heiskanen's health

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad