GDT: Game #37 - BRUINS at Columbus - 12/27 7:00 PM | NESN, SN. WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Former Bruin and Jacket Gregory Campbell playing in the Spengler Cup tournament in Switzerland with team Canada. Suspect he will stay there to play in the Swiss Elite league that has many very recent ex-NHL'ers.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
Nash is pure crap. 1 goal and 5 assists in 36+ games. Hell Schaller has 4 goals and 6 assists in 31 games. Hayes even has 2 goals in 31 games. Not sure what the point of taking up a position on the roster with Nash is. Pretty much a waste. Bs need to get someone in who can at least contribute offensively. Nash no doubt gets some great chances but he has zero finish.

I understand signing him for the expansion draft. I don't understand actually playing him in hockey games.

Grasshopperking

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Nash is pure crap. 1 goal and 5 assists in 36+ games. Hell Schaller has 4 goals and 6 assists in 31 games. Hayes even has 2 goals in 31 games. Not sure what the point of taking up a position on the roster with Nash is. Pretty much a waste. Bs need to get someone in who can at least contribute offensively. Nash no doubt gets some great chances but he has zero finish.

Honestly would WAY rather see Cehlarik, Debrusk or Heinen up in his place

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Imagine if Bergeron was giving this team anything offensively right now. Could use a goal from him this period.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
It appears that Krug has escaped the system tonight. Looks like he's playing pond hockey. No one on either team knows where he'll pop up next.

Grasshopperking

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
:laugh::laugh: This is true.Pastrnak should be top of the circle on powerplay.Who thinks he should be on point is a moron.:shakehead Czarnrk be more dangerous low too.

Yeah....don't even understand why Sacco is part of this organization. Avs fans LAMENTED him. Watching out PP, it's not hard to understand why

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008

"I think I'll go get that Nash guy everybody wanted a few years ago." Cam Neely in the offseason.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Yeah....don't even understand why Sacco is part of this organization. Avs fans LAMENTED him. Watching out PP, it's not hard to understand why

It's to the point of being ridiculous. Boston has a PP pct of 13.9 going into tonight's game. That is barely over half as much as the Jacket's 26.9. Completely unacceptable for a team with as many weapons as Boston.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I think CBJ broadcast had scoring chances as 13-6 in favour of the Bruins. Sucks to have given up goals on half of them, but let's keep rolling.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

Disagree mighty and I see this type of sentiment around and it's tiresome. Nash leaves something to be desired offensively, but he's been a good security valve for the kids he's often paired with on the third line. He's also one of the leaders in PK time among forwards for the team currently 3rd best in the league shorthanded.

Fans should stop basing value solely on points.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Krejci's line looks night and day from last game. They are playing really well. In my opinion, this is their best game so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad