GDT: Game 37: Avs @ Golden Knights | 8 PM MT | December 23, 2019

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
This might be the best post I've ever seen praising a player. The bolded is spectacular and is even funnier when you think about that Moser comment on liking young legs that he made earlier this season haha.
Hey, there is a GM in this league that once publicly stated " I want to walk through the runway and see the tallest players and know that my players are taller than the opposing teams players. "

larueskee

Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
If I am liking your post with my quotes its because I am literally laughing out loud at the great quips. Keep it up!

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I think Grubauer will get it together but I think right now Bednar would be a fool to not ride Frankie. The guy has been playing lights out and not letting in weak goals.

Overall last night I think everyone played great except the top line and Jost. I think all the top guys need to get away from each other as they aren’t working together at all

Nuke-Mack-Dong
Bura-Kadri-Rantanen
Lando-PEB-Calvert
Nieto-Jost-Compher

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Cole skates fine. I honestly think a lot of the Cole hate is due to his body type. Much like I prefer to see Sasha Cohen or Tara Lipinski to say Tonya Harding figure skate. Some of you like to see slender boys skate as opposed to understanding actual production. At the end of the year some will swear that little boy blue Samuel Girard had a great season because he looked good twirling around but that twirling resulted in a minus of 11 versus a plus of 48.

giphy.gif

larueskee

Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA

Zads and Girard. Man that girard contract is looking bad already. If anyone sucks its Girard. Now with that said lets hope Makar doesn't suffer from long term disability from the hit that knocked him out. I have seen many one month wonders get lost after that first injury hit.

Reactions: DarthProbert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad