GDT: Game #36 | Wings @ Wild | 8 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Wait the goalie is down and the net is open?

May as well blast it as hard as I can over the net.

Actual Thought*

If I were Belle Tire I would pull my sponsorship of the PP until someone gets fired. They got some rare chances on that one but overall it is just embarrassing.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I thought too many of the Wings' scoring chances were random shots from the point that they were hoping would find a way in. Minnesota had way better scoring chances in front of the net.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Our PP has actually started showing some life lately. That is good.

Good to see Smith hasn't changed. Still the same old boneheaded guy he's always been. Zero patience and hockey IQ on that Minnesota goal.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Our PP has actually started showing some life lately. That is good.

Good to see Smith hasn't changed. Still the same old boneheaded guy he's always been. Zero patience and hockey IQ on that Minnesota goal.

:laugh: That is a great move by Coyle... Let me guess when one of our forwards does that it is talent, but it doesn't apply when their guy does it? I mean I wish he had played it better but there are tip your cap situations and that was one for me. That was a nasty move by Coyle who isn't some talentless hack.

Again the real issue on that play is somehow while out manning them on the wall, we allow the puck to squirt free and everyone is out of position leaving Smith on an island and a great play happens. But we have a numbers advantage and position on the wall and completely botched it.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Smith committed hard and got burned. You can't play defense when you're locked in like that. Stay in front of him. Keep position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad