GDT: Game #36 | Wings @ Wild | 8 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
That 2nd line could score 3 goals a game.

I doubt Larkin would do all that well with Datsyuk

their play styles don't really mesh very well together,they both need the puck too much when they're doing well to really be on the same line

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
I doubt Larkin would do all that well with Datsyuk

their play styles don't really mesh very well together,they both need the puck too much when they're doing well to really be on the same line

Datsyuk played great with Tatar and both of them require the puck a lot too. You never know unless you try.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Datsyuk played great with Tatar and both of them require the puck a lot too. You never know unless you try.

I agree. It's worth trying, and Larkin is an upgrade on Helm. Datsyuk likes helm because of his quick puck retrieval abilities, and Dats can take advatange of it by being in the right place at the right time. With Larkin he'd have a player that causes chaos and wins puck battles he shouldn't. It might take them a bit to gel, but I can't believe they wouldn't work well together.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Gus just needs another line to be on. Simply not working out with Tats and Sheahan recently. It's not as if he didn't have pretty good games before.
Guess Abby and Z could be good fellow players for him right now.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Always love the so and so is playing well he should be next to Datsyuk logic... It never gets old.:laugh:

I do think they should give Tatar a spin there. But Larkin has been great with Zetterberg and Abdelkader which is where he should stay.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Why is blash so reluctant to break up nyquist/sheahan/Tatar? They haven't exactly done much for the past 10-15 games.

Is he trying to force them to develop into good players away from the help of Datsyuk and Zetterberg? That's the only explanation I can think of.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
I think Larkin would be great with Datsyuk. He does what Helm does but better and he can actually finish.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Always love the so and so is playing well he should be next to Datsyuk logic... It never gets old.:laugh:

I do think they should give Tatar a spin there. But Larkin has been great with Zetterberg and Abdelkader which is where he should stay.

Tatar has been known to play well with Datsyuk. Playing him there at some point during the season is inevitable. Larkin has been great with Abs and Z.

Personally I think Larkin -hasn't- been that great over the last 6-8 games and in general our lines could use a change of pace. L
Giving Larkin and Dats a line together now or in the future ism't that outlandish.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Yuck Andersson is centering the 4th line?? Why bother bringing all these guys up? Where's XO? Would like to,see him over Kindl with Marchy.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I think Larkin would be great with Datsyuk. He does what Helm does but better and he can actually finish.

Is Larkin as fast as Helm,or is Helm still the fastest guy on the team? Seems Helm may have lost a step in the last 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland