GDT: Game 36: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 7:00pm | Regicide

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
HA. HA.

GhurrayCERT.gif

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
I've watched hockey all my life. This is the most remarkable story I've seen.

There were people who thought they would do very well in the first season, but that they just walk over everyone with this team!? Whaaat!

Easily the biggest hockey story I've seen.

It won't last forever though, might as well enjoy every single game for as long as it does!!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
There were people who thought they would do very well in the first season, but that they just walk over everyone with this team!? Whaaat!

Easily the biggest hockey story I've seen.

It won't last forever though, might as well enjoy every single game for as long as it does!!

I wouldn't say walked over......there have been some really close wins.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Finally got to zoom through a replay of the game. Shea just keeps getting better in his own end, its such a huge improvement. He and Schmidt are a legit #1 pairing (or could be broken up, but are #1 level D-men) if they both keep up the D-zone awareness. We know both have plenty of top level offensive and skating skill already. Leipsic scoring is such a relief, the guy seems likely to go on a run because no way it should have taken this long so hoping the puck luck goes the other way now. Interesting to see the Kings and the Ducks last two games, teams know what VGK are all about now and they seem to want to come out with even more jump and play that aggressive style from the start to avoid having the ice tilt against them. But them don't sustain it over 60 minutes against a team that rolls its lines more effectively and has fresher legs in the last 20. Kings and Ducks looked just dead for stretches in the 3rd period, being completely unable to handle the forecheck pressure in their own zone. Fleury looks great, encouraged by the confidence the team has in Subban as it will make sure Fleury goes into the stretch and playoffs a very rested and prepared #1G.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Well, I had the issue where I can't post show up again last night.

I hope I distributed enough likes for you all. :laugh:

Yup, still messed up on my end, too. Did you try unchecking your "rich text" box? Still the only way I can post, and the site drags, still getting that "Do you really want to like this post" message, no avatars, etc., yadda yadda, ad nauseum. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad