LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegas GO KNIGHTS GO! :vegas

MILESTONE ALERT!!!!!!
MAF 700 GAMES PLAYED!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
As worried as I was about the Ducks last night, I am equally confident about tonight. With Flower in net, it is at least unlikely to get out of hand.

My sentiments are about as predictive as a Zoltar machine, of course.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It's times like these I miss my dual screen set up, I'll have to switch between the bowl games and the knights game. It's probably the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of the world.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Was hoping for two points out of this short roadie. Got those last night so I guess whatever happens tonight is okay.

Ahhh, who am I kidding...let's get two more!

Hope this Caps-Broons game is over in time for our puck drop. I always hate when there's a game prior to the one I want to watch. Seems like the networks don't leave much time between games, and if you get an OT...ugh!

Will do my best to keep up tonight, but still problems with the board, and it's so slow. So if I'm yakking about a goal scored in the first period during the third period, forgive me. LOL

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Heck with how slow my internet is running at the moment I’m not sure if I’ll be able to watch this game and then this will be one sad sad gdt come on hockey gods show us some love.

Fix the boards and speed up my internet... oh and while I’m asking for stuff a 9-1 win, with a goalie goal, a leipsic goal and a hat trick

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Well, I've got the pregame on the radio. Still nine minutes to go in the Broons/Caps game. And the Caps just tied it 3-3. Ugh, I'm thinking OT, then a shootout that goes through 40 rounds, and VGK will come on start of third period. LOL

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Well, I've got the pregame on the radio. Still nine minutes to go in the Broons/Caps game. And the Caps just tied it 3-3. Ugh, I'm thinking OT, then a shootout that goes through 40 rounds, and VGK will come on start of third period. LOL
So you'll be in time to watch Flower get his goal :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad