GDT: Game #36: Panthers vs Coyotes- 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Stecher???

Dumb play by Zucker
every game i've seen stetcher play he's been one of our best d-man imo and has been solid in both ends, one of the few guys i haven't seen make glaring mistakes and that's good enough for me but he also has been making some pretty good offensive plays too which is just gravy, idk just feel like he's the exact type of steady guy we want on the back end, one of the only guys who isn't afraid to just dump it out and can make a good break out pass

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Saying that you’d think the Coyotes are the Charlestown Chiefs based on the Panthers broadcasters. Every hit is a crime against humanity. Awful.
The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by golly, if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them!

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Actually a good point by Nash there, looked like Valimaki went down and Cousins tried to react to it but didn’t have enough time to fully stop. Probably just too quick of a reaction by Zucker but that’s how it goes…I can respect it.

Cousins took a couple of runs at players earlier. Zucker might have just decided enough was enough.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
The fact we're only down 1-0 and have kept it pretty competitive through 2 against one of the top teams in the league is pretty f***ing fantastic honestly.

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
OEL doesn't have the speed anymore.

Or the lateral mobility, or the hockey sense to make the right reads, or the hands.

It's really a shame what the injuries did to him and how long everyone around the Coyotes organization tried to pretend publicly it was other stuff.

Basically the entire hockey fan community has completely forgotten how good he actually was and just assumes he wasn't actually that good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad