GDT: Game 36: New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, MSG (Please Read Mod note, Post#40)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
have to win.

we have an absolute brutal schedule coming up
Actually this team seems to play better against the good teams its the shit teams like Buffalo/Ottawa/Jackets that make us look average.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
Expecting this to be bowling shoe ugly. This Hurricanes squad are the all-time leaders in "analytics say they should be the GOAT" and then, just, blehh.

Also, I doubt anything happens with Aho because Aho didn't do anything. He wasn't even looking at Fox and they just ran into each other. Sorry, but somebody had to say it.
Agree to disagree...

Fox didn't have the puck, Aho was skating in a completely different direction to Fox, and then change his angle and skated directly into Fox (who again... did not have the puck).

If Aho didn't change his angle or stop, that injury doesn't happen.

Did he intend to injure? No one knows except Aho, but the result is the same.

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
Trouba should throw a hit onto Aho that makes his tampon fall out.

(Aho’s tampon. Not Trouba. Troubs doesn’t use those because he’s pure, God-fearing man, not a dumb punk).

• Haha
Reactions: Negan4Coach

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Trouba should throw a hit onto Aho that makes his tampon fall out.

(Aho’s tampon. Not Trouba. Troubs doesn’t use those because he’s pure, God-fearing man, not a dumb punk).
Don't make fun of people who wear tampons. It's perfectly natural.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
z04sjnp1k47y.jpg

The main boards.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I would love to see Aho drop the gloves and man up. Sadly he don't have respect and needs to get laid out.
Ew no forget “manning up” just have Trouba freight train him straight onto IR.

Won’t happen though, Rangers don’t hold grudges like that. He won’t be touched.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey Folks,

Going to throw this out there since what happened last game. If members from the other team forum post here to troll, please report it and don't reply.

Do not go onto their forum and start trolling, or "Troll Liking". I can't help you there if you get warnings, I can only do so much, lol.

To Carolina fans lurking, I ask you tread lightly if you plan to post here, even a sincere post can be considered trolling to members here. Also, please refrain from "Troll Liking"

What is "Troll Liking"? Laugh reacting to people's post here or there, when something is not funny or not meant to be funny.

Thanks

Leo

Last edited:

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
It's 2024. Anyone who does that should consider a new year's resolution to get a life.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Hey Folks,

Going to throw this out there since what happened last game. If members from the other team forum post here to troll, please report it and don't reply.

Do not go onto their forum and start trolling, or "Troll Liking". I can't help you there if you get warnings, I can only do so much, lol.

To Carolina fans lurking, I ask you thread lightly if you plan to post here, even a sincere post can be considered trolling to members here. Also, please refrain from "Troll Liking"

What is "Troll Liking"? Laugh reacting to people's post here or there, when something is not funny or not meant to be funny.

Thanks

Leo

Oh God, you guys now have to look out for 'Troll liking'. I feel for you poor fellows...

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Hey Folks,

To Carolina fans lurking, I ask you thread lightly if you plan to post here, even a sincere post can be considered trolling to members here. Also, please refrain from "Troll Liking"

Thanks

Leo
Should they thread lightly or tread lightly? /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad