GDT: Game 36: Jets @ Coyotes - 7PM

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Here's one that my friend took from ice level.

OUNkVDdB.jpg

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
The tsn feed showed him pick up a cowboy hat and put it on. Awesome moment for doan and the fans.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm starting to have to eat my words a bit. The last eight or so games have been really hard working. We make mistakes, and we don't have the most realized talent in the world just yet, but they have been working hard and playing with some fire.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm starting to have to eat my words a bit. The last eight or so games have been really hard working. We make mistakes, and we don't have the most realized talent in the world just yet, but they have been working hard and playing with some fire.

Smarter not harder.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014

It's good to keep an open mind and periodically reevaluate things taken as givens. I'm coming around to wanting Tiks on next year's squad.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

A bit?:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad