GDT: GAME 36: HABS @ FLA | Lemonade | Thursday, Dec. 29th, 2022, 7PM -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Just looked at the standings... yeah... we are not catching Chicago and Columbus. Their tank is on a whole other level.

DeliciousGenerousAmethystsunbird-max-1mb.gif

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
My reasoning is that I predict the Habs will continue to be bad.. so a win here doesn't really hurt anything long term.. while a loss to Florida, a much better team, is 2 points they can't get and increases our odds of having two lottery picks vs. the 1.
Yeah, that make sense also. They need to finish bottom 11 for us to have a chance at Bedard if im not mistaking.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Chances Gally is back tonight

Barkov, Ekblad & Gurkhas are probably back (guess it evens out things 🙄)

In addition to Gallagher playing tonight I expect Dadonov will play as well, with Pezzetta and Richard sitting.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
How many points would the team have gained if they had a middle-of-the-pack PP? Just as well it is bad, plenty of time next season for young guys on the PP.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
How many points would the team have gained if they had a middle-of-the-pack PP? Just as well it is bad, plenty of time next season for young guys on the PP.
The PP units waste half of each opportunity attempting to set up. I don't know for the life of me what the benefit of the drop pass is. It does nothing but waste time, it leaves every other player standing still waiting to cross the blue line, it drives me mad just watching it. Also, all of our guys are stationary on the pp, there is virtually no movement, nothing. Xhekaj, our best defender at getting pucks through gets little to no time with the man advantage, same for Guhle and now Barron. I am not the most intelligent poster here by any means but I am willing to bet that I could run that pp better than Burrows.

Talik Sanis

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
The PP units waste half of each opportunity attempting to set up. I don't know for the life of me what the benefit of the drop pass is. It does nothing but waste time, it leaves every other player standing still waiting to cross the blue line, it drives me mad just watching it.
A subject of regular conversation and befuddlement among my fan group in the real world. Baffling.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
MyxDALi.png
MyxDALi.png
MyxDALi.png
MyxDALi.png
MyxDALi.png
MyxDALi.png

Lo and behold, one of the Habs' staunchest supporters posted this in yesterday's GDT ...

We've also seen @dinodebino post ominous comments about the current state of affairs.

A48SdEQ.jpg

Never thought I'd be so supportive of a stunt pulled by a Florida Man. And yet, it happened.

oUNNvLQ.jpg

Now, we just need our guy to make it work.

Kw9eREJ.gif

At least for tonight's game, we have our anthem covered.

edy30cz.png

It's going to get worse before it gets better but if we're patient, it will get better.

LINEUPS TBA

kvtcyr1.gif

Funny how you have Kent as Superman when he looks exactly like Lex Luthor. 🤣

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is it time for MSL to give Montembeault more starts?
Lets be honest....he has been the better goalie.
That’ll easily sort itself out in Monty’s favor since we know that Allen is incapable of a heavy workload and needs to be carefully managed to avoid him hitting the IR.

Allen is only a no. 1 by appointment but not in the traditional sense of earning a significant majority of starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad