GDT: Game 36: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Detroit Red Wings - 3/28/2021 - 3 PM ET

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
having to hear the garbage thats presented as music ands constantly blarring in the red wings rink actually zaps the joy out of watching games

When I was a season ticket holder I'm pretty sure the playlist was the exact same from 2001 to 2012 with minimal changes. I think it's just somebody's nephew with a book of burned CDs pretending to be a DJ at the games.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
When I was a season ticket holder I'm pretty sure the playlist was the exact same from 2001 to 2012 with minimal changes. I think it's just somebody's nephew with a book of burned CDs pretending to be a DJ at the games.
way way off . that play list is coming down straight from insane globalist headquarters

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Failing a challenge should not result in a delay of game penalty. Why implement a challenge system if you penalize teams for using it. It’s impossible to know how ‘slot machine refs’ are going to call a particular play.
I like it. It prevents the "hopeful" challenge. If the ref totally blew something, you have an opportunity to make it right. But keeps you from challenging the marginal stuff

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Zadina with multiple chances there including a nice feed to Gags.

Too bad Erne missed with the pass, Zadina in the right place. Offensively he's definitely positioning himself much better lately.

Jyri

Nov 24, 2017
Why can't we rush to the goal? Its allways to the corners and behind the net. Can't make goals from there.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
He will go straight to Buffalo

Would he? Torts has generally coached teams that he had a good working relationship with the GM. Buffalo has been rumored to have a ton of interference from the Pegulas in hockey operations. They were reported to have pushed for the term and structure of the Okposo and Skinner contracts. That team ownership would be a coach or GM's nightmare.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad