GDT: Game 36: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Detroit Red Wings - 3/28/2021 - 3 PM ET

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Here’s hoping someone threw out all the blenders in the Detroit area, so Blashill will let some consistency settle in with our lines.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2021-3-28_12-50-20.png

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Here’s hoping someone threw out all the blenders in the Detroit area, so Blashill will let some consistency settle in with our lines.
I'd think it'd be stupid to mess with lines 1 & 4, but we've seen dumber things happen.

Lines 2 & 3 are just a mix of spare parts so I don't think it matters.

Reactions: golffuul

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Oh right...I forgot about Greiss. Commence over-thinking to try and get Greiss a win.
I think the whole team gets drunk the night before every Greiss start. They play like they're hung over when he's in net.

They should drink right before the game instead, because I've seen better drunk hockey.

Reactions: golffuul

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
No player has more than 1, his 5 is crazy good. He leads the team with 10 goals?

BJs are going to be pissed and are going to take it out on us
This is the biggest game of the season for them. They will play for their lives, they will play for playoff but for the pride to. Poor Greiss.
It is a kind of a huge game for our team too. That was maybe our best game of the season.
I'm sure Greiss is in net, so automatic loss.

3-1 CBJ
The jackets are going to be fired up for this one. Poor Greiss. If the jackets lose, Tortorella should be fired. We will see if they will play for him.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
The jackets are going to be fired up for this one. Poor Greiss. If the jackets lose, Tortorella should be fired. We will see if they will play for him.
Their roster isn't much better than the Wings' aside from Werenski/Jones.

Might be a close game if their backup goalie takes a Greiss.

nhlisawesome

Oct 26, 2019
Damn, it did not take long to destroy Thomas Greiss nice work team. Pickard starting a back to back might be the dagger to Greiss' career.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Damn, it did not take long to destroy Thomas Greiss nice work team. Pickard starting a back to back might be the dagger to Greiss' career.
He probably doesn't just have confidence issues but also wonders why his teammates hate him and don't score goals for him.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Their roster isn't much better than the Wings' aside from Werenski/Jones.

Might be a close game if their backup goalie takes a Greiss.
They kind of never had a real super star player.
Their roster might not be better, but their players might be in their prime so that could be the difference.
But this is the biggest game of the season for them.

I like to see Mantha do PK

Indeed.

Rasmussen needs to do something offensively.

He prided us 2 PPs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad