theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well if we just limit Columbus to their 4 shots we might win this game

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Man I'm fried, knew the game was at 2 my time at about 1:30, forgot, remembered it was on at 3 my time. Weak. Glad Geno potted one.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
There was a Columbus player waiting for the pass from his dman, looking back skating slowly out of the zone to receive the pass.

I see it and can't help thinking "that is the kind of play Kronwall would destroy you for."

Reactions: Realgud

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
I was mad at Hronek for not shooting. Then he makes a nice pass ot Mantha. But Mantha somehow misses the open net.

Can't decide who to be mad at.

Reactions: Konnan511

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
So punching a guy in the face with your gloves on doesn't warrant a roughing call, but dropping the gloves and not throwing a punch apparently does.

Reactions: Reddwit

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
How are Mick and Ken talking about injuries from running into goalposts and not mentioning Yzerman?

If they had the system they use now instead of the magnets, Yzerman would probably be able to walk without a limp.

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
I’m over it at this point. I don’t want to hear any excuses for Svech not being in the line up anymore. He might be among the most dynamic player with the puck on his stick. He doesn’t have stupid turnovers, every pass seems to find the receiver and he can shoot as well as anyone. Find a spot for him

Reactions: breuk and Realgud

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Did I miss much?

Sounds like Svetchnikov scored the goal and Jhoos got an assist -- they'll be back on the taxi squad next week.

And if that's intentional, and we plan on keeping both and starting them next year after maximizing our draft this year, I'm fine with that.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
How are Mick and Ken talking about injuries from running into goalposts and not mentioning Yzerman?

If they had the system they use now instead of the magnets, Yzerman would probably be able to walk without a limp.
I'm subjugated to NBCSN, don't get Ken and Mick today :(

At least I get true hd

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
I’m over it at this point. I don’t want to hear any excuses for Svech not being in the line up anymore. He might be among the most dynamic player with the puck on his stick. He doesn’t have stupid turnovers, every pass seems to find the receiver and he can shoot as well as anyone. Find a spot for him
At the very least put him on the PP over Gagner when he is in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad