GDT: GAME #36 - BRUINS at Whalercanes - 12/23 7:30 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Yeah, I hadn't noticed it, but my FiOS picture is crap. I keep thinking back to that picture Fenway has of the wires at the Joe....

As far as NESN going bye-bye, don't count on it. CSN is ditching people left and right, so NESN might pick up Celtics/Revs. *shrug*

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
really Jack? Nash's defensive skills helped seal the bruins win last night?

I dont remember anything too memorable he did in the 3rd when he took over for Pasta but...ok

Nash's defensive skill set gets so overrated sometimes...he looks average to me. He has some real trouble making strong plays getting pucks out of the D zone sometimes, Ive seen him make lots of bad/lazy clear attempts.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Cant wait til NESN contract is up. ****ing hell. Sound/Picture, sucks. In fact, my favourite commentator calls Canes games, Im switching over!

What's her face makes me so uncomfortable. She's the same one that mispronounced herniated disc back in the day right?

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Want to see the bs get on the board early. Ease Dobby a bit

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Hate the special comments guy already though, complaining about that being an icing even though it was an obvious icing, cant change the rules to suit yourself mate haha, I hope Forseland takes Doc's job when he retires. This guy is just the best

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Krüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüg!

EDIT: Or Spøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøn

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Spooner, woooo good job, get to front of the net and throw puck there...good things happen.

Lets build on it cause I dont feel comfortable with Khudobin in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad