GDT: Game #36: at Anaheim, 4/03 (9:00 PM, Fox Sports Southwest, 1310 AM, 104.1 FM)

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Usually I'd be complaining about Lehtonen not making that save, but whatever.

He seems to have a serious problem with backhanders haha

haf

Mar 3, 2008
We have to just disagree on Vincour. I don't think he has shown much of anything other than being a warm body. I agree with your analysis on Larsen but he has clearly looked bad this season and I think people here like to play favorites with certain players. The guy needs to seriously bulk up a bit in the offseason if he wants to remain a Star because the depth chart is quickly overtaking him.

Fair enough on Vincour obviously. He could go either way obviously.

I agree the pressure is on Larsen. I think the competition is a good thing. I also don't think he would be a bad bet.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
There are some dark days ahead boys.

yeah but on the plus side when they have to sign / trade for a bunch of players to reach that salary cap floor next season, it will look like an all star team compared to what they'll be putting out there these last 12 games.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
so was Reilly Smith being sent down some sort of loophole neccessity to get him in on the AHL playoffs? because the Stars can use any offensive talent they can get right now...

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
If you gave Goligoski 2 sticks so he could shoot one at attackers he might be better in his own zone.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
This'll all be over in a couple of seasons. It's worth it.

It's too bad we can't pull an Astro and have a payroll that's 15 million or something, but the league demands a minimum level of competition. That means mandatory UFA signings and trade acquisitions that will put this team higher in the standings than they should be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad