GDT: Game #36: at Anaheim, 4/03 (9:00 PM, Fox Sports Southwest, 1310 AM, 104.1 FM)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Just wanted one more fog horn. Ah, that's better.

I want that to play when we draft 1st.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Agree with R&R. The kids played good

Goose was awful tonight- I thought he was gonna score one though

haf

Mar 3, 2008
So is it gonna be Willie next year? He knows the kids. Seems like a good x and o guy. Or is he more valuable bringing em along in the ahl?

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
This system needs to go. It's been here for way too long. The stacking at the blueline doesn't work. The ****** breakout doesn't work.

It's about time they fixed that ****.

Kids looked good.

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
So is it gonna be Willie next year? He knows the kids. Seems like a good x and o guy. Or is he more valuable bringing em along in the ahl?

If they don't give him the job someone else will eventually after the season Texas is having. Its not the worst idea in the world.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
This system needs to go. It's been here for way too long. The stacking at the blueline doesn't work. The ****** breakout doesn't work.

Kids looked good.

I'm uhhhh pretty cool with it for this season :D

Looks good on us.

Next season though...

haf

Mar 3, 2008

Our breakout is terrible and Goose is the easiest defenseman in the league to trap. PMD my a**.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
No I'm not really mad after tonight.

Just projecting what needs to happen in the future.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I love hearing FSSW spin on this stuff. "Well there's just a ton of motivation here, and Anaheim is just that good, ya know"

It would be nice just once to hear "We're rebuilding and we have less than a 10% chance at playoffs. We want McKinnon, and we're tanking for him"

Would be refreshing, and hilarious.

MetalGodAOD*

Kids looked good.

I think everyone's pretty much accepted the fact that Gulutzan's system sucks. The same problems exist every game, no matter the personnel difference. It's a foregone conclusion that he's gone after this season.

MetalGodAOD*

R&R have to be so frustrated, having to sound optimistic about this season. And having to watch this garbage on ice.

Honestly they sounded as refreshed as this board is to not have to be freaking out over every bad play and loss, knowing they're blowing their chances at a playoff spot. This is the first game in a while I thought R&R didn't sound stressed/anxious.

Highlight of this game was Chiasson by far. He looked great. Fraser was a bit invisible. Hopefully they get the growing pains out of the way in this 13 game stretch, dominate the Calder playoffs, have a solid offseason training, and kick ass next season.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Honestly they sounded as refreshed as this board is to not have to be freaking out over every bad play and loss, knowing they're blowing their chances at a playoff spot. This is the first game in a while I thought R&R didn't sound stressed/anxious.

Highlight of this game was Chiasson by far. He looked great. Fraser was a bit invisible. Hopefully they get the growing pains out of the way in this 13 game stretch, dominate the Calder playoffs, have a solid offseason training, and kick ass next season.

I'm with you on that as well. Sounded like they were just having fun with it again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad