gdt_07.png
gdt_08.png

gdt_09.png
gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
With the pace that the injuries are coming, will the Griffins become the first AHL team to play in the Winter Classic? :laugh:

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
DRW shouldnt win this one, and therefore they might acutally do that. We need points, so I hope wings can pull out 2points from this.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I really hope that Zetterberg will be back for that one, would be sad if he wasnt.

Idd. You never know with those concussion protrocols(Abdelkader, Franzen) but sounds like every player except maybe Weiss could be back by then. But I'd settle for Zetterberg and DeKeyser to start with.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Over/under on which drw gets hurt this game? I forget who said it and in what thread but the past 2-3 years are durability has sucked. So maybe kenny and the brain trust should be thinking about a new trainer. Granted this year a few have been head injuries but the other injuries seem to always be piling up the past couple years.

Number 9*

This the team that I can not stand. Please find a way to beat these bums!

Number 9*

Over/under on which drw gets hurt this game? I forget who said it and in what thread but the past 2-3 years are durability has sucked. So maybe kenny and the brain trust should be thinking about a new trainer. Granted this year a few have been head injuries but the other injuries seem to always be piling up the past couple years.

Trainers can't stop the injuries to DeKesyer and Helm. Zetterberg has had a back history for ever.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Over/under on which drw gets hurt this game? I forget who said it and in what thread but the past 2-3 years are durability has sucked.

Andersson, Miller, Kindl and Quincey are the only players who haven't missed any games this season because of injury.

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere

Corey Perry or some goon will probably put an elbow to someone's head... That seems to be the popular way to injure a Red Wing lately. The Ref's apparently aren't calling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad