GDT: Game # 35 Rangers vs. Capitals - Part Deux - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
It's unlikely that Buffalo go winless the rest of the season, and they only play 7 teams, of which we're one of the worst. Breaking their losing streak against us wouldn't be that unexpected, nor would it really mean anything...

As for tonight, just play the damn kids already. Playoffs aren't happening, let's get a jump on what changes need to be made for next season

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
LGR
ebxYEqB.gif

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I'll enjoy a Shesty shutout and goals/big plays by the kids.

What I'll hope for every game the rest of this Quinnless season.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Just listened to some Iron Maiden before tonight's game.

Expecting a big Rangers W tonight.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Missed Sundays game.

Think I am more impressed with the tiny Blackwell jumping Oshie after the hit on Rooney more than the two goals.

Say what you want, this guy belongs.

Reactions: bl02

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Probably nobody like the last dozen or so times we've played them.

Cmon man - that’s not where I’m going with that. But I beg to differ that he never took a couple good runs at people just in this season. Thankfully the guys either got out of the way last second or bounced back up.

I’d take him on the Rangers all day long - that wasn’t a Tom Wilson hate post or scared that we don’t have a fighter. Cheers

Go Rangers!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The only thing separating him from becoming an excellent PF is those stupid hits but I thing he'll figure it out..
He really is very good. Playing physical is one thing but you need to stay on the ice.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Cmon man - that’s not where I’m going with that. But I beg to differ that he never took a couple good runs at people just in this season. Thankfully the guys either got out of the way last second or bounced back up.

I’d take him on the Rangers all day long - that wasn’t a Tom Wilson hate post or scared that we don’t have a fighter. Cheers

Go Rangers!
It's just that every GDT against this team is "Wilson's gonna kill somebody we better do something" and in the grand scheme of things, he's been suspended 5 times over 543 NHL games.

I hate the guy as much as anyone but I wouldn't panic about it on a nightly basis.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Unpopular take... I rather have a reckless player like Wilson than a neutered Lemmy.

obviously minus the dirty/intent to injure plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad