GDT: Game # 35 Rangers vs. Capitals - Part Deux - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just realized something. Is this the third game in a row against the Caps? Or were the Flyers in between the other two? This is what happens when you play the same 7 people 8 times apiece. It all becomes one mishmash of confusion.

I despise this season and these divisions. Cannot wait till next season.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-washington.gif

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I hope Kreider and Panarin play tonight. Response game, Shesty in net. I have a solid feeling about this one. I also feel real good about April!

Buffalo 4 Games (4-0)
Devils 4 Games (3-1)
Islanders 4 Games (3-1)
Philly 2 Games (2-0)
Pitt 2 Games (1-1)

That would make it interesting! It can be done.
Was looking at that April schedule as well and came up with the same. Really couldn't have an easier month than April. Can't imagine going 3-1 vs Islanders but if they do.....that would mean we are serious about PO's.
At least get it to where those tough May games will mean something. That would be awesome and especially exciting.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I hope Kreider and Panarin play tonight. Response game, Shesty in net. I have a solid feeling about this one. I also feel real good about April!

Buffalo 4 Games (4-0)
Devils 4 Games (3-1)
Islanders 4 Games (3-1)
Philly 2 Games (2-0)
Pitt 2 Games (1-1)

That would make it interesting! It can be done.
I think we’re more likely to go 3-1 vs Buffalo (with our luck), 2-2 vs Devils (also with our luck) and 1-3 vs Isles, though i don’t know where that would put us. At least that’s what I expect. A strong showing by VK could, however, make things interesting ...

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Don’t remember the last time, before this season, I would fall asleep during games or outright skip periods or switch to Office reruns.
I stared at my phone the last 2 games and only glance up when it's sounds like Sam is choking on a pastrami sandwich while wrapping his brain around IF the Rangers scored, and who the Ranger scorer actually was.

I'm in the minority, I like Joe.
But I love Steve V.

Anyone see a future of Kenny Albert doing PBP and Steve V doing commentary? Can't see Joe giving up this gig voluntarily.

I wouldn't expect with 100% commitment that Gorts will only do the predictable.

I expect one unexpected move.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Wake me up when Kravtsov is in the lineup. The playoffs is a pipe dream.
They better f***ing insert him after tonight. No excuse not to get him in there against the worst team in the league. I don’t wanna hear about practices and acclamation. The dude just played a full season and playoffs in Russia, he’s ready, f***ing play him. Chris Kreider literally went from college to the playoffs, no excuses.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I mean, he does a great job as a beat writer. He's all over socials all hours of the day giving updates. Not gonna can a guy just because he does one thing you disagree with.

I dont want to have to go back to the Zipay Carpinello years
Yes. I am a huge Vince fan.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I stared at my phone the last 2 games and only glance up when it's sounds like Sam is choking on a pastrami sandwich while wrapping his brain around IF the Rangers scored, and who the Ranger scorer actually was.

I'm in the minority, I like Joe.
But I love Steve V.

Anyone see a future of Kenny Albert doing PBP and Steve V doing commentary? Can't see Joe giving up this gig voluntarily.

I wouldn't expect with 100% commitment that Gorts will only do the predictable.

I expect one unexpected move.
Trying very hard to find something with which to disagree here. No dice. :thumbu:

Reactions: Daves a mess

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I mean, he does a great job as a beat writer. He's all over socials all hours of the day giving updates. Not gonna can a guy just because he does one thing you disagree with.

I dont want to have to go back to the Zipay Carpinello years

Steve Zipay's only source was the Rangers twitter account lmfao

Reactions: Daves a mess

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
They better f***ing insert him after tonight. No excuse not to get him in there against the worst team in the league. I don’t wanna hear about practices and acclamation. The dude just played a full season and playoffs in Russia, he’s ready, f***ing play him. Chris Kreider literally went from college to the playoffs, no excuses.

This is Thursday, not tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad