GDT: Game 35: EDM @ MTL | In-Staaled and ready to go | Mon. April 5th, 7 PM ET -- ESPN+, TSN2, RDS, SNW

Will Staal get at least 1 point tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
You gotta think that even if this makes the playoffs, MB will be gone. So many unacceptable plays that are directly related to how this moron has built the roster.

You severely underestimate molsons love for bergevin imo

I mean what does molson even DO if he fires MB, he has NO president of hockey operations to help him out, hes a total dunce

Reactions: Andrei79

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Let's blame Price...he's been the only guy to show up all game, but let's blame Price...y'all are brilliant analysts...
First goal wasn’t on him, he’s made som great saves, but that goal was on the weak side,his reaction alone tells you he knows he missed it.

Reactions: dnl4ever

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
giphy.gif

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
I love how i get shit on here buy posters thinking our offense doesn't need a star player hahaha dep only get you so far

Reactions: dnl4ever

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
We’re soooo lucky that Vancouver Calgary and Ottawa are trash!! Way too many passengers on this team to have any kind of chance to go deep in the playoffs!!

Weber is a disaster game after game, Drouin got 2 freakin goals, Price is, well he’s Carey Price up and down up and down up and down.. Thats 24M for not much between these 3 players

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Good night glad Calgary and Vancouver are such trash so we can get bounced 1st round into no mans land again

This is a quality team, the first period and the last game against EDM proved they can play with anyone..so all four teams in the North have a legit shot to win the division.

With your optimism you should join the Leafs board

Shawnmtl

Jul 1, 2019
Just think that 5 years from now almost 20 million in cap space will still be used on two guys that have nothing left right now. Worst GM in the league and it isn't close.

Reactions: Habano and sbhatt

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I’m guessing 4-0 mirror of last game,

we aren’t playing against a backup this time.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
You severely underestimate molsons love for bergevin imo

I mean what does molson even DO if he fires MB, he has NO president of hockey operations to help him out, hes a total dunce

He is. I'll never forget his idiot look when he proudly announced the food would be better after a historically bad season. Meanwhile, the reason the team was so brutal was right besides him. The guy is out of touch with everything. This would have been unacceptable under Boivin.

Reactions: Habano and Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad