GDT: Game 35: Colorado Avalanche @ Arizona Losers | 12/22/18 5 p.m. MST | FS-A Plus

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
unknown.png

No idea why it's black and white.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Anthem singer very good. Got cut for me, but sounded very good!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Oh God Jim Rogers. I hate that guy. He's cheap and a jerk. Not sure if you all remember, but about 8 years ago, 3 of the rinks in the valley were owned by a company called Polar Ice. They went out of business, so Jim Rogers, the owner of Arcadia, bought up Gilbert and Peoria and re-branded them as AZ Ice Peoria/Gilbert. The quality of the facilities and ice went in the garbage. In the meantime, the Ice Den Scottsdale group bought Chandler and re-branded it Ice Den Chandler. It was a pretty nice facility in the first place (as were Peoria and Gilbert) but they really cranked up the quality. Go figure, right?

Jim Rogers also coaches the peewee Arizona Bobcats (Arcadia's travel program, which produced Auston Matthews because f*** logic). I never threw him out of a game (though I probably should have), though I did throw out their squirt coach once :laugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I love how we constantly throw no-look passes into the slot and not a single Coyote is remotely close to it. I can't even remember the last time something like that worked.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm moderately impressed Galchenyuk managed to get a shot off (low quality such as it was) on a second chance there. We usually just do nothing.

Yeah, imagine drafting so high you can get a guy like Rantanen.. Oh. Wait.

Or Barzal for that matter.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Why is Kempe playing over Bunting?

I'm aware Kempe can play center, it's a stupid reason though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad