Post-Game Talk: GAME #35: Canucks 5 vs. Flyers 1 | To hockey fans in Eastern Pennsylvania: You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Boeser in a tough spot here.

If he plays well and scores a few goals then Canucks probably win.

It could also mean Boeser's former coach at North Dakota and current Flyers Coach Dave Hakstoll gets fired.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Gudbranson's day to day? I hope he gets back and in soon, he's improved a lot this season. Sounds like Baertchi must be close too.

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Just gonna go for broke.

Anyone here have tickets for tonights game/know anyone that has tickets that they are willing to sell?

Haven't missed a Flyers/Canucks game in 5 years since they always play around my birthday (December 14th). But since I didn't become a Mod this year I haven't been able to afford the inflation on the price for this game.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Could be a trap game for the Canucks....Flyers haven't played too badly in their Alberta swing, but nothing to show for it. Canucks could get the backup to the backup goalie tonight for the Flyers, which could help.

Those Philly Flyer fans are tough....they want everybody fired. And usually when the GM walks the plank, the guy he hired as coach isn't long to follow.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
i enjoy the flyers.

probably gonna be in a voice call with a few of their fans tonight and watch them collectively complain about dale weise's deployment.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
HFPhilly: Where an inter-conference game against a team with whom you have no rivalry can, and will generate almost 10 pages of discussion 3 hours before game time

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
We're counting on you guys to end Hakstol's reign of terror for us.

So help me god, if the Flyers win this game...

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
HFPhilly: Where an inter-conference game against a team with whom you have no rivalry can, and will generate almost 10 pages of discussion 3 hours before game time

Still hated for Dec 29, 1972. And the fact that Clarke was 10 times as bad as Marchand as a cheap shot artist and overall prick.

My parents were at that game. My moms hairdresser ended up at the hospital after being beaten by hockey sticks trying to protect his wife and kids.

The flyers will always be assholes to me. And the whole ugly city.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Could be a trap game for the Canucks....Flyers haven't played too badly in their Alberta swing, but nothing to show for it. Canucks could get the backup to the backup goalie tonight for the Flyers, which could help.

Those Philly Flyer fans are tough....they want everybody fired. And usually when the GM walks the plank, the guy he hired as coach isn't long to follow.
The Philly Flyer fans want everybody fired?..Sounds like another fan base I know.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Okay, okay. If we're gonna win this one, I want Troy Stecher to score the GWG, for poetic justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad