HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
be embarrassed and hang your heads very low

Wish you were at home so you could get boo'd off the ice

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Edwards has been begging to be fired the last season and a half. So annoying and bad now.
Good to see the sissy buffalo sabres too afraid to keep playing hockey and just dump it out even against an AHL bruins team. Their poor fans, I'd look for a new team.

Uh, I wouldn't go that far. At all. he's still one of the better pbp guys in the league in my opinion.

But he gets EXTREMELY defensive if anyone calls him a homer and as such, completely overcompensates in his goal calls for the other team.. even moreso than he used to. Other than his goal calls for the opposition, I think he's great.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Buffalo dominated tonight. Better team won. Sure the bruins had great offensive zone time but that doesn't mean **** when you can't even get a good scoring chance.

What game were you watching? Several soft goals doesn't equal dominating. The game was all Bruins, just no finish. Outshot them like 35 to 20 too.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
I will say the the Bruins would have been well served to extend the lead when they had their many chances, but I will place this one squarely at the feet of Chad Johnson. **** off Johnson...**** right the **** off.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
its pretty crazy people get upset about a meaningless December game

Especially one that the backup goalie really killed the team. The Bruins not scoring isn't good but the Sabres should not have four, that third goal was horrific and the second dreadful wrap a round he's given up recently. Too bad Svedberg stinks this year too and Khudobin tried to chase playing time.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
so 2 points in december dont mean anything in march/april...........:shakehead

Nope see last years Bruins team who Stopped playing in Febuary and went to The Stanley Cup Finals

The Bruins are 14 points ahead of 9th place they already clinched a playoff berth

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
with the divisional playoff format, the playoff seeding means less than ever.

Who cares if they finish 1st or 4th? They're going to have to play through 2 of the same 3 teams regardless.

machpo

Apr 18, 2007
Edwards has been begging to be fired the last season and a half. So annoying and bad now.
Good to see the sissy buffalo sabres too afraid to keep playing hockey and just dump it out even against an AHL bruins team. Their poor fans, I'd look for a new team.

not afraid to smoke 'em 4-2, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad